good money, if you can get it (1 Viewer)

wilbur

Nitro Member
I came across this info while browsing. It was on a pretty cool site called lists-o-plenty.com, or something to that affect. Our boy Larry Dixon, brought in 1,371,000.00 greenbacks, for the 2010 n.h.r.a drag racing tour. Now I'm sure he makes far more than that, I would imagine he has other revenue. I've just always wondered, what our heroes make. I don't know if this has been talked about before, or not. I did'nt see anything about crew-chiefs wages. Not bad at all. Mike.

I came across this info while browsing. It was on a pretty cool site called lists-o-plenty.com, or something to that affect. Our boy Larry Dixon, brought in 1,371,000.00 greenbacks, for the 2010 n.h.r.a drag racing tour. Now I'm sure he makes far more than that, I would imagine he has other revenue. I've just always wondered, what our heroes make. I don't know if this has been talked about before, or not. I did'nt see anything about crew-chiefs wages. Not bad at all. Mike.

Actually, I'm quite surprised at that number, as I figured that it would be much less. I'm wondering if this includes national event win prize money plus the championship bonus, all of which I'm sure that Larry only received a fraction of (plus his salary from Al Anabi). Besides that, I cannot imagine that there would be much sponsorship money given that his team has minimal sponsors.

Would love to know the details of that figure though.

Actually, I'm quite surprised at that number, as I figured that it would be much less. I'm wondering if this includes national event win prize money plus the championship bonus, all of which I'm sure that Larry only received a fraction of (plus his salary from Al Anabi). Besides that, I cannot imagine that there would be much sponsorship money given that his team has minimal sponsors.

Would love to know the details of that figure though.

It might include all his rental property he owns in Greenburgh.

found the article (not hard) and the figure is correct, but lists kimi raikonnen
as only 'auto racing' figure, lists larry under category 'drag racing' and
doesn't have category for 'nascar'?
very little if any explaination given for amounts reported
lists kelly slater (9x world champ surfer) as only a little over $500k; i'd think
his endorsements alone would top that figure??

That figure would be the total prize money won for that team including the Championship bonus. Drag Racing payouts are really a joke in comparison to what it takes to compete.

I'm sure that Dixon does make a decent wage working for Al Anabi though........

I've always heard, if you love your job, you are a blessed individual. Granted, these guy's put life, and limb, on the line, every time they strap in. But I would wager, there is nothing they would rather be doing. And they pick up a decent pay check.

found the article (not hard) and the figure is correct, but lists kimi raikonnen
as only 'auto racing' figure, lists larry under category 'drag racing' and
doesn't have category for 'nascar'?
very little if any explaination given for amounts reported
lists kelly slater (9x world champ surfer) as only a little over $500k; i'd think
his endorsements alone would top that figure??

Kimi got 30 million from ferrari to sit home and rally lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back