Good Luck Dale Jr. (1 Viewer)

Angelo

Nitro Member
Good Luck to Dale and his team tonight at the Rock. I can't wait to see Peanut holding that Championship Trophy.

World Champ

Congrats to Dale Jr, Steve, Alan, Denny, Doug, Phil, Rudy,G, & everybody else who helped the team. Could not of happened to better bunch of people. Hope NC has enough beer for the party!

Peanut is the MAN!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! I told you it was yours for the taking!!! I am so happy for Dale, his team and Evan Knoll. You guys are the best and now you have a trophy that proves it to the world. I love you guys, enjoy your well deserved victory.

Check this out from Drag Race Central:

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET---Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT----ET---Speed
280 Andy Kelley 302 Dale Creasy Jr.
E2 0.067 12.700 86.62 ****WINNER**** 0.112 5.020 292.01
Prior rounds:
E1 (T HADDOCK ) 0.054 5.146 292.14 (T WILKERSON ) 0.057 5.009 298.87
Qualified: #8 5.842 163.77 #2 4.952 294.88

All "Peanut" had to do was win this round with a clean run and the championship was his. Kelley was up in smoke immediately and Creasy did exactly what he needed to do, get from A to B with a clean pass. He did just that and he is the 2006 World Champion. Congratulations on a job well done by a popular underdog team. Creasy will have lane choice against Wyatt in the final round

http://dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=126370&Filter=30#indextop :D

CONGRATS!!!!! I told you it was yours for the taking!!! I am so happy for Dale, his team and Evan Knoll. You guys are the best and now you have a trophy that proves it to the world. I love you guys, enjoy your well deserved victory.

Very cool to see for one of the real good guys in racing!!!!

Congratulations to the winners and champions

It was a great weekend of racing at Rockingham, and the www.1320tv.com cameras were rolling from Friday morning until Monday afternoon. Check out our three Quarter-Mile Confessions shows featuring Dale Creasy Jr., Jack Wyatt, Bruce Litton, Doug Foley, and Pete Berner.

There are plenty of other clips available as well, including an exclusive interview with Josh Hernandez just after he made his historic five-second Pro Mod pass, and lots more.

Coming later today are two additional interviews with Creasy Jr., as well as with event winners and new IHRA champions. Check them out!

Last edited:
Rockingham videos available for viewing at 1320 TV

Check out a large selection of video clips and Quarter-Mile Confessions shows from the Universal Technical Institute World Finals at Rockingham Dragway at www.1320tv.com

Interviews with Jim Oddy, who announced his retirement, Josh Hernandez, who made the first legal five-second Pro Mod pass, and Bob Gilbertson, who had his pimped-out limo at the race, are just a few of the entertaining videos available for viewing. Check them all out!

Congrats!!

Congrats to Dale, Steve and the whole Creasy Racing Team. It couldn't happen to a better group of people. Dale and Steve have stuck in there for a long time. . .what a well deserved championship!!

The Snyder Motorsports Race Team

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back