Going to Milan for the Nationals (1 Viewer)

Can't tell you how much I wish I could be there. Milan was where I saw my first drag race some %* years ago. Lotta memories there. But I live a scant 2000 miles away now...

nope there is actually two deal wrif has some secial section for 10.10 I think.

but they (ihra i guess) is also doing 10$ general admin. I bought mine for Saturday. Its a great deal and idea. I have a newbie family that has been wanting to try a race but coudn't talk themself into blowing $120 just for the 4 of them to try something. now for $40 they are going to come and if they like it they'll be back

WRIF now that brings back some old memories. What do they play now days?

I don't listen to them, not my brand of music but they have't changed formats. Still Rock and the ole BABAYY guy JP whatever is still there too

WRIF now that brings back some old memories. What do they play now days?

Still "The home of rock and roll" BABY! As quoted for years by Arthur Penhallow the grand poobah of Detroit rock. He's been on the air there since 1971 and he's had my ear all these years. The man is a true legend of rock radio.

Still "The home of rock and roll" BABY! As quoted for years by Arthur Penhallow the grand poobah of Detroit rock. He's been on the air there since 1971 and he's had my ear all these years. The man is a true legend of rock radio.

thats his name, don't know where I got JP from.

Oh wait I was thinking JP Mcarthny. Ha ha Would have been funny hearing him to the BABY line

Detroit's had great radio for decades. RIF, W4, CKLW, WJR, lots of great choices.

yes the wrif baby..lol. lots of drama there now the morning guys drew & mike officially broke up last week after 16 years together ! lots of mudslingin. they are the only rock/grunge station here in detroit. arthur p is olddddddddd. i was at milan last year on the rail with our schoolbus, we had a great time!!!! hope to be back this year. lovvvvvvvvvvveeee those promods!:)

Hope to see you guys there!

Since we won't have Kevin's new TD yet....we should still be parked in the same "racer/vendor" spot as we were last year....(both times....thanks Mother Nature)

First "rig" (I use that word lightly) on the right hand side as you come in the spectator gate. We are pretty easy to find!

Is it here yet!?!?!? Don't think I can stand waiting that long to race again. Although....we're fixing my new motor right now. Plan on getting some good testing in @ Milan either 5/10 and/or 5/17. :D Guess I need to look at their sked first, huh?

We took Kevin's 509...and made it a 548. I think it's just enough for having a non-4-link/suspention car. My car is a slip joint.....but....I still don't want any more mph than what I should have for some tracks....if ya know what I mean. ;)

So I'm going from a 482 - 548..........should be FUUUUUUUUN!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back