Giving Some Credit Where Credit is Due! (1 Viewer)

FC Girl

Nitro Member
We spend so much time focusing on the Pro Catagories, that I would like mix it up a little and send A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Brina Splingaire.

She became the first Sportsman Female racer to almost double up. She Won Super Gas and Runner'd Up in Super Comp in Brainerd. Anyone going 13 rounds of competition in a 3 day period deserves some recognition.

Also, To Mick Snyder & Crew for their fabulous new Wally and to First Time winner, Brandon Lewis of The Tigerflow A/Fuel Dragster. Job Well Done for their teams.

Okay, back to the regular scheduled program, same bat time, same bat channel :D:D

Brina's early rounds surprised a few people (not me, I've seen her race). She took out Bob Fuller in S/C round 2, Ray Connolly in S/G round 2, and Ray Connolly again in S/C round 3. That girl can drive! :)

A lot of people in the stands were pretty disappointed when Brina wasn't able to double up. She was pretty sharp today. Congratulations indeed!!!

We spend so much time focusing on the Pro Catagories, that I would like mix it up a little and send A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To Brina Splingaire.

She became the first Sportsman Female racer to almost double up. She Won Super Gas and Runner'd Up in Super Comp in Brainerd. Anyone going 13 rounds of competition in a 3 day period deserves some recognition.

I agree, Nancy, thats OUTSTANDING. :D:cool:

Brina's early rounds surprised a few people (not me, I've seen her race). She took out Bob Fuller in S/C round 2, Ray Connolly in S/G round 2, and Ray Connolly again in S/C round 3. That girl can drive! :)

I have too Bob, She is very consistant on the starting line, and VERY good at driving the stripe! Put those two things together, and you can go some rounds at any race. Well done Brina!:D

Timmah!

Is she a young 16-17 year old? I think I got a pic of her in the staging lanes in Chicago last year.

joe, shes not that young and yes u did thats your pic u titled super comp hottie @ chitown that yr . she also goes to purdue and has a great head on her shoulders .jeff,cindy and brina are great people .time for new pic at indy joe, look me up

joe, shes not that young and yes u did thats your pic u titled super comp hottie @ chitown that yr . she also goes to purdue and has a great head on her shoulders .jeff,cindy and brina are great people .time for new pic at indy joe, look me up

Steve, to us OLD guys they all look 17-18 anymore...:eek:

WOW....way to go Brina....she is having a fantastic year!

Guess I'll just start living vicariously through her season.....woo hoo!!

That's what you call being in the ZONE! I can't imagine how "high" she must be flying right now! :D:cool:

Also, To Mick Snyder & Crew for their fabulous new Wally and to First Time winner, Brandon Lewis of The Tigerflow A/Fuel Dragster. Job Well Done for their teams.

Okay, back to the regular scheduled program, same bat time, same bat channel :D:D

Kool.!!!
Great weekend.!
And who said girlpower was dead.?!?:p
Congradulations to all!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back