Giving Matt Hagan Props! (1 Viewer)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
I don't actively root for Matt Hagan. My allegiance will always be in the camp of the NAPA (I still consider BRUT) Dodge and Ron Capps. But I have to mention Matt at Atlanta on Sunday. It was a miserable day for the most part with the minor drizzle most of the day. The overall majority of the drivers chose to stay in side the haulers during the long rain delays. Everytime I looked over at Matt's pit he was sitting on a golf cart shooting the bull with his crew and checking his phone. But he was right there on the ropes waiting for anyone who came up for an autograph. Yeah I know he's brand new but it's worth mentioning.

Coolness.
I have to say I can apply the same kind of "down-to-Earthness" to Fast Jack.

Several times I have been at the track/pits real late, when pretty much everyone has gone home.
Jack was still there hanging out, with fans, being cool.

btw, I once stayed so late at the track that I was locked IN after the race day was over. *cough* LVMS *cough* LOL

Last edited:
Steve , you just mention him..

because he raises cattle . LOL Just kiddin' you man . He has done a great job no question ..Think he is a Hokie fan ? :)

How bout that new West coast offense in C-ville ?

Doug I forgot about him raising livestock. Man I could have talked his ear off during the drizzle in Commerce. But, I don't know if I can overlook the VPI link.

I think the spread is worth 7-8 wins before the bowl! :D

virginia_cavaliers_house_flag_10998big.jpg

Steve ,

My guys here In the Star City still think 5-7 and Al leaves one way or another ..I hope they are wrong and you are right ..Gotta like the fact Al finally is giving Hall a legitimate chance to play QB and have Sewell has a threat as well. I think Verica could be the odd man out right now ..

Hopefully the schedule is alittle

Matt Hagan is a down to earth , humble kind of person. I hope he continues to enjoy success .The sport needs him ..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back