Getting To Vegas (1 Viewer)

Fueler32

Nitro Member
People going to drive to Las Vegas from So Cal, Check with the CHP about road conditions on the 15 frwy. As of right now, Northbound 15 from San Bernadino is closed due to High winds and Power Lines down. There were more then 15 rigs blown Over yeterday and the fire is close to the Cajon Pass, Please be careful in your Travels, Be safe, Dont take a chance.

Depending where you are in So Cal you may have to go East on I-10 and thru 29 Palms and up to Vegas on 95- we had to coming back from Vegas to Riverside 4 years ago because of fires at that time.

Posting this from my living room from the "flatlands" with eyes burning and everything hazy orange outside. It's REALLY BAD here in Southern California!

NSP

Last edited:
spke with Mike from Mickey Thompson not more than an hour ago and it is 4:22 here in riverside. He stated as he was driving into the race track at the time "It was a little rough at the bottom of Cajon, but the fires for the most part where smoldering and the wind wasn't bad." The rest of his trip was businessas usal....haul a** all the way!!
Hope this helps all headed out. We leave at 7am. tomorrow morning. If you p.m. me your number I can call or text with road reports if you are leaving later and want to know. I will check this site in the morning be here from 5am-7am.
Drive safe
Ken

I-15 northbound at Devore re-opened today at 6 am. I saw two semi's on it's side near this vicinity today but the wind has died down, should be ok to travel on Wed and Thurday for the haul to LV. Be safe and don't forget the 4 second rule.

Depending where you are in So Cal you may have to go East on I-10 and thru 29 Palms and up to Vegas on 95- we had to coming back from Vegas to Riverside 4 years ago because of fires at that time.

Posting this from my living room from the "flatlands" with eyes burning and everything hazy orange outside. It's REALLY BAD here in Southern California!

NSP
If you have to go through the "stumps" take CA 62 to Adobe Rd turn left and go down to Amboy Road hang a right and head through Amboy turn left on Kelbaker Rd go under I-40 through Kelso, to Kelso-Cima RD to Cima to Morning Star Mine RD to Nipton Rd turn left on Nipton Rd and pick up I-15 right before state line. Much faster than going out to 95 and up, Gas up in the "stumps" I don't know if Roy's is still open in Amboy but if it is the gas is really expensive, your next gas is at Primm.

S/F
D

S/F
D

Thanks Mike, I saw it on Tv and thought I would Just post for everyone to know is all, Im Fling in tommorrow morning so i wont have to deal with the Fire and Wind. Safe travels for all.

Flew out of LAX at 630am and just got in to Vegas, Wow, You should see the fires from way up there, Besides the smoke that covers all of So Cal, Hope everyones ok there and see you all out here. Drive Safe.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back