Gene Wilson (1 Viewer)

Art Lazzelle

Nitro Member
Hey Shoe!
Is Gene staying on after Denver and the future? I sure would like to see him stay on. The kid is a hech of a good driver. I have read some things that would lead a person to believe he is. I haven't seen where you have made
made a statement on Gene staying on after Denver!:D
Thankz all

Comp Plus has picture of the Geoffrion tribute car that Gene will drive.It really looks great.I hope Don keeps Gene on as well.

From Don Schumacher's email bulletin

"I was pleased to see our newly expanded Pro Stock organization perform so well in Denver. Many of the cars were damaged during transport to the track from the Mopar Big Block Party last Thursday, but the Mopar/SRT crews worked well together. They fixed the damaged body work and got the cars through tech inspection and onto the track for qualifying. I look for Erica, Richie and Shaun to have strong qualifying runs this weekend, and put all three Dodge cars in the show on Sunday.

"The goal for all our drivers and teams this weekend is to go out there and make eight good passes down the track. If we can achieve that goal, we should have some great battles for the win in each of the three professional categories in competition this weekend.

"Enjoy your weekend and please tune-in to ESPN2 or www.shoeracing.com this weekend for all the latest news and great racing action from the Schuck's Auto Supply Nationals. "

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back