Gatornationals (1 Viewer)

The wife and I will be there Friday trhough Sunday with some friends, one of whom is a rookie (that will be fun!).

I'll be there all 4 days crewing on a stock eliminator car.

Samuel,I agree abount S/S not being contested,I sure wanted to see the SS/AH cars run this year.

I will be there all 4 days. Playing in the Golf Tourney the day before. I have posted this before on the mater but if any of you are arriving early the Space Shuttle is launching around 230am on Tuesday.

The wife and I will be there Friday trhough Sunday with some friends, one of whom is a rookie (that will be fun!).

Oh, I love the rookie. I took one last year. It's like I can experience my 1st time through them and I love watching their reactions when they get the 1st warm up and then the 1st pair down the track.

Would everyone like to get together for a mater meeting? Joe usually does this, but since he won't be there:( I thought I would bring it up. Any suggestions on when and where?

Ya'll can come to my pit area on saturday if you would like... Maybe after the last pro session for the day... Just let me know....

Thank's for the invite Matt we will make sure to stop by.
I know that Mike had a lot of MATER'S in his pit so maybe you can start a new hot spot.:D

I'm not going this year - gonna take the kids to the "happiest place on earth" this summer - gonna eat all my money too!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back