Gatornationals Saturday Schedule? (1 Viewer)

StevieP

Nitro Member
I've got conflicting info on last minute schedule changes for Saturday Gatornationals. Can someone tell me, due to impending weather, does the first round of Top Fuel Callout begin at 930am or 11am? Thanks

Revised schedule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_165050_Teams.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_165050_Teams.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 89
It was actually kind of a feat of brilliance that they pulled this thing off today. I can’t believe they got it all done considering the weather. Way to go NHRA.

It was actually kind of a feat of brilliance that they pulled this thing off today. I can’t believe they got it all done considering the weather. Way to go NHRA.
they didn't. PSB Q4, PS Q4, PM Q4, FC Q4, FSS E1, and another round of all the sportsman did not run. i'll bet sportsmen will be on track as early as possible tomorrow.
richards missed field in FC. not sure about opatrny in TF. he was interviewed in ocala the other night. not sure why he's not on the sheet.

they didn't. PSB Q4, PS Q4, PM Q4, FC Q4, FSS E1, and another round of all the sportsman did not run. i'll bet sportsmen will be on track as early as possible tomorrow.
richards missed field in FC. not sure about opatrny in TF. he was interviewed in ocala the other night. not sure why he's not on the sheet.
heard opatrny car failed tech insp

They didn’t what? They might’ve missed a lot of the sportsman stuff, but they’ll squeeze it in tomorrow should be good weather. They got in all the nitro categories, which is what the fans show up for, right? And it looks like nearly all the fans stayed despite the rain. Again, way to go NHRA and way to go fans.

They didn’t what? They might’ve missed a lot of the sportsman stuff, but they’ll squeeze it in tomorrow should be good weather. They got in all the nitro categories, which is what the fans show up for, right? And it looks like nearly all the fans stayed despite the rain. Again, way to go NHRA and way to go fans.
They didn't get in second session of FC.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back