Gatornationals 2011 Photos - Finally (1 Viewer)

BurkartFan

Nitro Member
From the "better late than never" file...here are my photos from this year's Gatornationals:

NitroStitch's Photos : NHRA : Gatornationals 2011

You can search within each day for a particular category ("TAD" "FC" "TF" "Top Fuel" etc.) or qualifying/elimination session ("Q1" "E2" "Final") and it will pull up just the photos in that gallery that are tagged with that designation (i.e., all the top fuel car photos I took for that day, all the Q1 runs, etc.).

If you want to save any photos, just right click on the photos and save them to your computer. Enjoy! :)

I'm almost finished editing the 2010 Gatornationals photos. :eek: Sad... :p

Very clear, rich photographs. Nice camera!!!! Ka-ching!

Love those ProMod burnouts!!!

1231169415_VGsG8-L.jpg

WOW

1231196473_j7q5w-XL.jpg

ooooooh.... aahhhhhhh.....

1231121056_eNMhK-L.jpg

thanx for sharing!

Gosh Lisa, you're going to rival David Smith in the amount of photos taken in one weekend stakes with this lot.

Thanks for sharing, nice stuff.

Gosh Lisa, you're going to rival David Smith in the amount of photos taken in one weekend stakes with this lot.

Thanks for sharing, nice stuff.

Actually, I think I ended up taking even more than he did, at least when we were "comparing notes" on maybe Saturday evening... LOL :D

I always took a lot of pictures before, but this camera can take a lot more in a shorter time...so editing takes forever. :p I do love the camera and those freeze frame shots that I always missed before.

Thanks for the compliments everybody!

thanks lisa, enjoyed looking......at some of them; would take too long
to look at all 8498 photos!
if you were at the track for an average of 12 hrs. per day for 4 days,
you took just under 3 photos per minute in those 48 hrs. .......:eek:

Lisa,
I'm Bookmarking it... the way I figure it, I should be in my md-sixties by the time I get through Floppers...

Beautiful work...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

d'kid

thanks lisa, enjoyed looking......at some of them; would take too long
to look at all 8498 photos!
if you were at the track for an average of 12 hrs. per day for 4 days,
you took just under 3 photos per minute in those 48 hrs. .......:eek:

And that doesn't even cover the pix I discarded while editing at the track and at home. :p

Lisa,
I'm Bookmarking it... the way I figure it, I should be in my md-sixties by the time I get through Floppers...

Beautiful work...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

d'kid

Wow - you must be looking at them pretty fast! :D Glad you're enjoying them...

Lisa, great Pics! I cannot imagine how you can take SOO many pics every day! Must have taken you hours to load these!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back