Gary Densham Speaks Out! (1 Viewer)

woody

Nitro Member
Gary Densham raises some intriguing questions about why NHRA is making wholesale changes in Funny Car specs.

Hear what he had to say at the Nitro Blast-Off at Las Vegas by clicking here:1320 TV

aaaawwwww, he said those 3 dirty words. (heat treated tubing) lets hope he doesn't get in trouble

Great comments made by someone with more seat time (and auto related CLASSROOM TIME) than MOST of the people making up the rules... This one is must-see TV for the people in charge.

Again, it is refreshing to hear an un-cloaked opinion of someone that has been around and knows the cars and the sport.
So many hide what they truly feel in an effort to not get in trouble. I like the honesty.
He was quick and precise. He didn't know if that was the problem, but feels it may have been. He does not know if it is one manufacturer, but knows this. Or that.
Simple, precise, honest and straight forward. I love it!

although i admire the honesty; in business it's never a level playing field;
those on top can sometimes influence procedure for a whole industry.
to borrow Robbin Sheppard's comment from the 'evan knoll response' thread.....
.........Remember that most of the time, most things follow the golden rule.............. " The man with the gold MAKES the rules"

just to make sure there's no double standard here......
although mr. knolls decisions and the FC chassis changes are not related;
they are in fact similar having both originated from two of the
'leaders' in drag racing today.

I think Gary's comments are right on.... i ike his remarks when asked if the NHRA asked him his opinion... The NHRA doesn't care about Gary Densahm....lol..... that says alot right there......

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back