Garlits' Hall Of Fame Inductions Last Night (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Did anyone else but me watch the induction ceremony last night on YouTube? It was good to see a lot of old friends especially the Englishtown folks who I worked with during my tenure at Raceway Park in the 60s-80s. They were all there for the induction of my old bosses Rich and Vince Napp which was handled very capably by Lewis Bloom who flew in from Germany for the occasion. Bob Frey was also inducted and his acceptance was great. I believe you can watch it on demand now if you missed it.

watched part of it last nite; turned it on and caught densmore and force. went back and caught bob frey/shelly then fell asleep.
will finish watching tonite. was watching on youtube.

It was a good show and Force was his typical self. It's great to honor the past.

I watched the whole thing a little at a time last night and today. Time well spent. Learned a few things, especially about Sonny Mesner and his helping Garlits find several rare dragsters around the country for the museum.

Note Force's comment about Courtney coming out of retirement soon. And I didn't see Ashley at either of the Force tables, though her husband Danny was there.

I watched the whole thing a little at a time last night and today. Time well spent. Learned a few things, especially about Sonny Mesner and his helping Garlits find several rare dragsters around the country for the museum.

Note Force's comment about Courtney coming out of retirement soon. And I didn't see Ashley at either of the Force tables, though her husband Danny was there.
Home with the kids!

Did anyone else but me watch the induction ceremony last night on YouTube? It was good to see a lot of old friends especially the Englishtown folks who I worked with during my tenure at Raceway Park in the 60s-80s. They were all there for the induction of my old bosses Rich and Vince Napp which was handled very capably by Lewis Bloom who flew in from Germany for the occasion. Bob Frey was also inducted and his acceptance was great. I believe you can watch it on demand now if you missed it.
I did watch it, loved all the old stuff from RP.

Force is dreaming. I don't see Courtney coming back any time soon

Home with the kids!
I'm a bit surprised - Dad being inducted into the Hall of Fame seems like it would be something she'd want to attend and after all, her husband is John's 2023 crew chief. Not like they can't get someone to watch the kids for a couple of days. Oh well, none of my business anyway.

Was great to chat with Don for a few minutes and get an autograph on Sunday at the Gatornationals.....

Don Garlits (NHRA Gatornationals, 2023-03-12)_v2.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back