Garlits and hurricane Milton (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Guy's it is time to pray. Hurricane Milton is heading straight towards the people of Florida and the Garlit's museum.
Larry Sutton---🤠
PS; I texted Don (be safe and🙏) he was short for words saying only THANKS
Ocala is north of the major path area so far. Hoping for the best. The state has a bunch of stuff staged there so nobody needs a big hit there.

if we're talking about drag racing, it's bradenton that is going to take a direct hit. (and everything related to cleetus)
expected track to stay south of orlando and exit to atlantic around melbourne. (not the interstate 4 corridor as earlier forecast)
ocala should only suffer heavy winds and rain. IMO don will escape with minor or no damage.
fox 35 orlando is streaming live throughout milton. they are also very good.

Last edited:
update. milton is not turning to east towards bradenton/sarasota as expected.

I've gotten 4 inches of rain in the last 3 hours with another 8-10 inches later tonight. I expect power outages anytme so this may be last post for few days.

It made landfall around Siesta Key which is near Sarasota/Bradenton. Not sure how they did

24 hr. rain totals around orlando were in 6-10" range. ocala was 5-6".
just talked to friend in orlando who lives very near the orange cnty. convention center. 6.5" of rain and did not lose power.

Have been watching Weather Channel. Hope all is well with everyone. I know loss of life has happened.

I want to thank everyone for thier well wishes. Rain gauge only measures up to 8 inches and it overflowed, so I'm thinking 10 inches. No real damage to speak of, just a lot of yard debris along with a sleepless might.
If you never been through one of these things, check out Cleetus McFarland's latest YouTube post.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back