Gahm dips into the 6.20's (1 Viewer)

fifty50

Nitro Member
Kind of fitting as he was the first to break into the 40's and 30's. Scott Cannon ran the first sub 6 sec. pass at the Bend while other qualifiers mostly ran sub par runs. I expect to see all track records and maybe a few nat'l records fall tonight as the "I" being the smarter of the two associations when it comes to qualifying has two night sessions as opposed to the NHRA who treat their fans to more or less a testing session on Sat.

Kind of fitting as he was the first to break into the 40's and 30's. Scott Cannon ran the first sub 6 sec. pass at the Bend while other qualifiers mostly ran sub par runs. I expect to see all track records and maybe a few nat'l records fall tonight as the "I" being the smarter of the two associations when it comes to qualifying has two night sessions as opposed to the NHRA who treat their fans to more or less a testing session on Sat.

Congrats to Brian Gahm for another milestone. Also I agree that the IHRA has it right with two night sessions.

And it's now backed up as a record - that's worth 20 points if nobody else takes it away from him this weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back