Further upate on Bunny Burkett (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Further update on Bunny Burkett

While at Richmond this past weekend, I ran into Bunny's crew chief Bear Pritchett. Turns out, Bunny is feeling much better and should be cleared by the doctors to return to competition shortly. The team is planning on running some match races before the year is out. All I can say is Wow! That's one tough lady! Best of luck to Bunny and the Boys on their speedy return to the track! :)

Last edited:
Awesome news! Now, I can only hope Bunny will make it to either E-Town or one of the Mid-West races next year.

While at Richmond this past weekend, I ran into Bunny's crew chief Bear Pritchett. Turns out, Bunny is feeling much better and should be cleared by the doctors to return to competition shortly. The team is planning on running some match races before the year is out. All I can say is Wow! That's one tough lady! Best of luck to Bunny and the Boys on their speedy return to the track! :)

Heard this morning she will be at Dinwiddie Friday and Sunday. She will match race on Saturday. Didn't here where.(Damn cell phone)

Great news, haven't seen Carol or the guys in a few years... I knew she was gonna beat this thing... pray works...

Bunny will be the first to tell ya that her progress is directly linked to prayer.

May God continue to bless & heal Bunny Burkett

She used to do match racers at my small, local track when I was a teenager. One of the first funny cars I've ever seen. Great to see her bouncing back again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back