FS2 (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Drags to start on Fox at 11 AM Phoenix time. So tune in & track racing. Then a message says go to FS2 for the drags. We don't get that on Cox. Arghhhh Hello Drag Race Central.

Chris, did you have all kinds for quality issues with NHRA.TV last night? Kept stopping and buffering for a while

Drags to start on Fox at 11 AM Phoenix time. So tune in & track racing. Then a message says go to FS2 for the drags. We don't get that on Cox. Arghhhh Hello Drag Race Central.
FS2 is channel 341 on Cox, but I think you have to have the sports package that includes MLB Network, NFL, etc.

Thanks Zed. We don't have that package. We use Cox for the computer service, which is better than the others. Not a big fan of Cox. If there was anything better I'd drop Cox like a hot rock. Heh

I'm sure it's probably different in your neck of the woods but I have Cox where in Connecticut and have FS2 on channel140. Did not dven know I had it until earlier this year.

Still loving my youtube-tv. It records anything Nhra on any channel even if it changes times or channels. Also records to end of show even if it runs long. Ahhhhh.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back