Forrest Lucas Custom Ride (1 Viewer)

Dale

Nitro Member
Unless you were paying close attention, you may have missed it.
As the "2006 World Champion Colts" were introduced on national T.V. last night, they were lead out onto the field by none other than Forrest Lucas
driving a custom built "Indy Colt" motorcycle with Charlotte riding beside in a
side car waiving a pom-pom. (Side note= These bikes are custom built in Brownsburg, IN.).
As much as I believe a man can and should spend his wealth wherever he wishes, I can't help but wonder how far $100 Million dollars could have gone if invested into his racing program as opposed to the "naming rights" to an NFL Stadium..........
JMO.

I saw it! Thought about posting about it last night.....but I was too busy watching my favorite team get stomped by my favorite QB. ;)

I saw it too and then proceeded to watch the slamdunk that Peyton and the boys put down on the poor Saints. Loved it!

Is that LUCAS stuff popular around other areas??? It is not that common around here. Parts stores all have it, but don't hear about people actually using it much.

Is that LUCAS stuff popular around other areas??? It is not that common around here. Parts stores all have it, but don't hear about people actually using it much.
I use Lucas fuel treatment everyother fill-up in my dually- Does it work?? TBD

Lucas does sell to a lot of fleet trucks from what I hear around here...

Every Lucas product I have tried works FANTASTIC!!! I use their oil stabilizers and grease in my street cars, motorcycle, tractor, with great success-longer oil life, and less consumption. Recently I have been using their Slick Mist final finish spray when I detail, and I love it!!! I recommend trying any of ther stuff Paul, they are well engineered products.

Lucas (or so I've heard) is bigger in Europe than it is in the US...

CJ Curtsinger

Unless you were paying close attention, you may have missed it.
As the "2006 World Champion Colts" were introduced on national T.V. last night, they were lead out onto the field by none other than Forrest Lucas
driving a custom built "Indy Colt" motorcycle with Charlotte riding beside in a
side car waiving a pom-pom. (Side note= These bikes are custom built in Brownsburg, IN.).
As much as I believe a man can and should spend his wealth wherever he wishes, I can't help but wonder how far $100 Million dollars could have gone if invested into his racing program as opposed to the "naming rights" to an NFL Stadium..........
JMO.
I think when it comes to LUCAS OIL the business, as opposed to LUCAS OIL RACING, it's probably a smarter bet to put your advertising money on the NFL. There's a hell of alot more people watching the the Colts and flocking to their .com than there is watching Morgan and the NHRA. But for all their support of OUR sport and the fact that I'm a pre-Peyton Colts fan, I can't thank the Lucas family enough for helping fuel the things that I'm so interested in.

I think when it comes to LUCAS OIL the business, as opposed to LUCAS OIL RACING, it's probably a smarter bet to put your advertising money on the NFL. There's a hell of alot more people watching the the Colts and flocking to their .com than there is watching Morgan and the NHRA. But for all their support of OUR sport and the fact that I'm a pre-Peyton Colts fan, I can't thank the Lucas family enough for helping fuel the things that I'm so interested in.

Andy, I am with you on this one. Forrest already spends a huge amount of money on drag racing with his own team and the other cars and series that he supports. With the stadium sponsorship he has raised the profile of the company throughout the rest of the sporting spectrum. The amount that he is spending on the naming rights for the stadium is about one third of what it takes to sponsor a front running NASCAR team and is much better value in my opinion.
I live in the Indianapolis area and we see the Lucas name in the media all the time since the stadium deal was inked. Around here (and in most parts of the country) having a race team is passe' except to people like us. Being involved with the NFL at stadium naming level is big deal wherever you are.

Roo

i was told several years ago that LUCAS does a lot of OEM work for other companies.. producing product wiht otheers names an logos on te bottles...

Billy

I see the LUCAS products and logos in Mexico when I'm down there.

OK, now let's talk about something important:

The girl in the big white truck from the LUCAS oil engine treatment commercial!
Wow she is hot!
And the way she.....um.....handles that bottle of treatment........
:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back