Force wins !!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Did anyone really think that John would not return to winning. It was a slow start, and then the death of his friend and coworker, but a tiger does not change his spots.........or forget how to win. All he needs is to get in the top 8.

Force is the best....when it comes to making him/his funny car team successful.....But far from it w/ family values and his constant quest to be in the spotlight....

Force is the best....when it comes to making him/his funny car team successful.....But far from it w/ family values and his constant quest to be in the spotlight....

You Know, for a second there I was thinking this could actually be a positive post?
If you would have stopped in the middle, I could have actually agreed with you for the first time in quite a while?

By the way, have you come up with the actual names of all these F/C drivers who've confided with you about being unwilling to match up with Ashley as you said? Before long, they will all prove to be liars since she's meeting up with more and more drivers and so far, all of them have openly jumped in the other lane? Go figure? As a side note, she hasn't killed anyone yet nor, for that matter, even jeopardized others in competition as you assured us she would?

By the way, have you come up with the actual names of all these F/C drivers who've confided with you about being unwilling to match up with Ashley as you said?

Wasn't that post after she crossed the center line earlier this year in qualifying?

I bet those are the same drivers that won't line up against Capps after last Friday night.

Bobby...Always good to hear from you...

I have to say Ashley is doing very well so far..I am impressed....Some of the drivers will never go public w/ their early opinions of how she would do this summer on the hot tracks...It does not matter what vocation you are in, when you get the keys handed over to you w/ out going thru the brick/mortar process of building a business the critics will drill you and kind of hope you fail....
I am glad to see her running well...

My comment was about her father...he has the best records in the NHRA and I like his racing appoach but the way he treats his family is sad...A total control freak and has to be the center of attention....Too much barking....My wife used to enjoy watching him race but when we tuned into the show he lost a few points w/ her....

Just my take....

Dave,

I have sat on the same plane in front of the Force family and the drama 'show' is on all the time....To the point of they were asked to quiet things down...which they did...
I think Force is less stressed out when the family is not around...I can understand...If all I had to worry about was myself it'd be an easy gig but some handle family personality issues better than others...
In my opinion the show would be more entertaining if the show was about the 'behind the scenes' of how JFR makes things happen w/ his racing operation....I have been to his shop and it is very impressive until you hear the girls whine about the smallest of problems....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back