FORCE/RAHAL CHALLENGE EARNHART JR (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
John Force, Graham Rahal, and Courtney challenge Dale Jr at Fontana Nascar Race last weekend to swap cars with Graham Rahal on Indy road coarse in near future with National Guard. Heck maybe this will lead to a swap with John :rolleyes: Now that would be a swap for sure.

Source Jayski.com

Last edited:
Let's see what happens when you put a race car driver into one of our race cars...

Like this

Here's the Jayski link

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20140325f

All Jayski is quoting is the story from the link I previously posted.

From Popular Speed,
"Rahal attended the Auto Club 400 in Fontana on Sunday afternoon with girlfriend Courtney Force and her father, 16-time NHRA Funny Car champion, John and reached out to Earnhardt after the race, via Twitter, about the possibility of swapping rides somewhere down the line."

No where does it state the idea was John Force's. All it says is that Graham Rahal attended the Nascar race with Courtney and John. And then Tweeted Dale Jr about the idea of driving each others cars. There are JFR employees on Twitter, and I'm fairly certain John Force isn't one of them, otherwise Twitter would never be the same.

Keith,

I had no intention of creating any ill feelings I just thought it would make for a fun topic to chat about, I'll just let everyone who's interested to check jayski.com and read for themselves.

Have a great day.

Easy misunderstanding (John talks fast). What he meant was, he wanted to swap BUDGETS with Dale Jr.

Here's the Jayski link
From Popular Speed,
"Rahal attended the Auto Club 400 in Fontana on Sunday afternoon with girlfriend Courtney Force and her father, 16-time NHRA Funny Car champion, John and reached out to Earnhardt after the race, via Twitter, about the possibility of swapping rides somewhere down the line."

Keith,

I had no intention of creating any ill feelings I just thought it would make for a fun topic to chat about, I'll just let everyone who's interested to check jayski.com and read for themselves.

Have a great day.

Everything is fine, I'm not upset. Jayski has been known to make mistakes and then go back and change them. Maybe that's what happened here? Twitter would be a hell of a lot more interesting and fun if John Force was Tweeting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back