Force going inhouse full time for chassis ?? (1 Viewer)

Eric Gross

Nitro Member
I hear Force is going inhouse with a full time chassis dept ? Gotta give it to these guys they are finally doing something to keep drivers as safe as possible

From the word on the street, that is the plan. Unfortunately, they cannot get that many cars built in that amount of time. So I heard they have a large order in at McKinney for new normalized cars. Something like 8. We should see some of these cars in the spring of 08'.
Again, just word on the street and in the pits at Pomona. So take that for what it is worth.
It is a great way to do it, and they do everything else in house. Why not this?

You would think it was only a matter of time . I feel it will only make them safer as JFR is dedicated to safety 110% . I was told that they went and bought back an old chassis already ?

Robert has been driving an old Plueger purchased back from Todd Paton.
Lots of talk on here about that. Use the search button and you will be busy for hours.

Yeppers thats the one . I was also told one of the new chassis broke again in testing after the fix .Is this due to the heat treating that is the buzz ?

Yeppers thats the one . I was also told one of the new chassis broke again in testing after the fix .Is this due to the heat treating that is the buzz ?

Funny1.jpg

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back