First time at Maple Grove (1 Viewer)

Tim

Nitro Member
Going to try and go to Maple Grove for the first time this weekend. Due to work schedule, I’ll only be there Sunday for eliminations. With eliminations starting at 10:30, I plan on being at the track around 7:00. Any tips on when to get there, where to park etc?

Appreciate it.

Going to try and go to Maple Grove for the first time this weekend. Due to work schedule, I’ll only be there Sunday for eliminations. With eliminations starting at 10:30, I plan on being at the track around 7:00. Any tips on when to get there, where to park etc?

Appreciate it.
Many local houses have parking available for 20 or 30 $ also plenty of parking at the track was 20$ per day last year

Appreciate it.
I hear the grassy hill overlooking the starting line is really cheap… all the Amish people congregate up there😉

TRy to buy tickets online,ticket lines are long there and slow. If u buy tickets online,u can go later. Park in neibors grass so its an easy out.

It's been 26 years, but I feel like I remember parking being plentiful. The drive to the track was the most interesting. Watch out for Amish!

Last edited:

Appreciate it.
7am should be a safe time to arrive to have no issues parking or getting into the facility before the long lines start. We normally aim for 8/8:30am and it's definitely starting to be a little busier at that time. If you want to exit right as the race ends, be prepared for a race to the parking lot and always be open to alternative exits than where you came in. Almost all roads will eventually lead you to a highway somewhere so just be ok to go with the flow if that is an easier place to exit from.

7am should be a safe time to arrive to have no issues parking or getting into the facility before the long lines start. We normally aim for 8/8:30am and it's definitely starting to be a little busier at that time. If you want to exit right as the race ends, be prepared for a race to the parking lot and always be open to alternative exits than where you came in. Almost all roads will eventually lead you to a highway somewhere so just be ok to go with the flow if that is an easier place to exit from.
I make a mad dash when the 2nd to last pair run,i park up in a persons house,easy out for sure

Enjoy Maple Grove! We will probably get there around 6:30 on Sunday. If you see a banner you want be speedy. We saw 2 guys trying to take one a few years ago, security saw them and drove over to them on a side by side, the guy made them put it back up. It was funny to watch.

Enjoy Maple Grove! We will probably get there around 6:30 on Sunday. If you see a banner you want be speedy. We saw 2 guys trying to take one a few years ago, security saw them and drove over to them on a side by side, the guy made them put it back up. It was funny to watch.
I saw when they caught a guy they asked if he was coming anymore days, he said yes,duhhhh. They ripped up all his tickets on the spot

TRy to buy tickets online,ticket lines are long there and slow. If u buy tickets online,u can go later. Park in neibors grass so its an easy out.
Be sure you buy your tickets from Maple Grove Raceway or their authorized ticketer. They had Kyle Koretsky on WFO today and they are only accepting tickets from thier authorized sellers. There has been numerous issues in the past year of fraudulent tickets.

Enjoy it. Maple Grove is a neat track. Definitely get there early because it'll be packed and traffic in and out is a mess.
Definitely agree. Get there early. Amazes me how they get those huge transporters down some of those pretty narrow roads.

OP - it's a very beautiful area, I think you're going to like it. Hope you have good weather!

that shady maple restaurant looks delicious. the current google maps image of the grove looks like a divisional and/or regional is going on.

22 comp car on property, 30 stockers -0.80 or better after Q2, rare perfect weather forecast for reading.
i would love to go this track. the place is awesome.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back