Fav Drag cars (1 Viewer)

Bernstein's "Batmobile"
Big Daddy's Swamp Rats 30-34
Maurice DuPont's "Hammertime" fueler
Any "wedge" dragster
Any "Chizler"
the Shockwave, triple jet truck

My favorite car is Cory Mac's "MAC ATTACK" dragsters he ran before going to McDonalds with Larry Minor.
Funny car would be John Force's Olds with flames on the hood (I think in 93) Comeback tour!!!:D

I've Got To Add Mine To: The "maroon" Color Top Fuel & Funny Cars Skoal Bandit Of Don Prudhomme, The Mustang "trojan Horse"funnycars Of Larry Fullerton... Billy Meyers' F/cs All The Way From The Beginning Of His Career (remember He Won A Big Funny Car Race At The Ripe Age Of 16 Years Old).. Checked Out Turbo's Drag Racing Photos For A Picture Of Prudhomme's " Black" Fuelie Sal

MVC-008S.jpg

Joe Pisano's cars when Mike Dunn drove for him. They were really deep black and just looked classy.

My favorite car is Cory Mac's "MAC ATTACK" dragsters he ran before going to McDonalds with Larry Minor.
Funny car would be John Force's Olds with flames on the hood (I think in 93) Comeback tour!!!:D

Loved the Mac Attack cars!!! The Force car you'retalking about was a chevy... (minds gone blank) not an olds... remember ;) And that was 1994. Good looking car.

Mike

Some of my favorites have been mentioned already, so I'll add some that are more obscure:
My father's '70 Logghe Chassis A/A 23T
Dale Armstrong's Sattelite "Alcoholic" BB/FC
Tom Trisch's '81 Indy winning candy red '23T AA/A (gasoline)
Bogg's Bros. "Poison" '23T AA/A ProComp car (would still be wild today, 30 years later)

Gordi Bonin's "Bubble-up" is far and away my favorite (see avatar). I'm a huge Bernstein fan as well and like all the Bud cars, but his nicest one was probably the "Chelsea King".

Another vote for papa Joe Pisano's funny cars.
Ace Manzo's TRW TAFCs were beautiful as well.

All of Grumpy's toys.
The late Reid Whisnant's cars.
The Motown Missle
The last Reher-Morrison-Shepherd Camaro.

This is just to close to call for me, so in no particular order:

Smirnoff AA/FD
Keeling & Clayton AA/FD
Any Big John Mazmanian creation
The Mole by Tom Hanna (Yes, I know it never ran in competition...who cares!)
Butter's and Gerard's Bonney/Locrite AA/FD before Farndon whacked the body with a blower belt!

and last but not least...'THE WING'!

Loved the Mac Attack cars!!! The Force car you'retalking about was a chevy... (minds gone blank) not an olds... remember ;) And that was 1994. Good looking car.

Mike

Thats right! Force switched over to a Chevy that year (a Lumina I think) and I wasnt for sure on the year though.

60s- Roland Leong' 1968 Charger.
Ramchargers AA/FC. Challenger?
70s- Green Elephant Vega.
Kenny Goodell Dusters.
Twig Ziegler Satellites.
Jerry Ruth Mustangs.
80s- Joe Pisano's Daytonas, Firenzas and Cutlass.
Dale Pulde Regal- The sweetest looking FC ever, IMO.
Jim Head Daytona
90s- They're all the same
00s- Ditto

My introduction to drag racing was during the height of the AA/GS wars.

Ohio George Willys
Hill Brothers Willys
Big John's anything

JJ's stuff for sure

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back