Faulkner Tribute Car on display at St. Vincent's Hospital in Little Rock (1 Viewer)

Angelo

Nitro Member
The car that was driven by Mike Ashley over 327 mph to victory at the Mac Tools NHRA U.S. Nationals will be on display Tuesday and Wednesday, December 11 and 12 at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center in Little Rock. Given the title "Purpose beyond Reason," the car is part of fund-raising efforts of the Eric Blake Faulkner Fund, and after its display will be taken to Scottsdale, Ariz. to be auctioned in mid-January at the Barrett-Jackson Classic Auto Auction with the funds raised earmarked for the Perinatal Bereavement Program at St. Vincent Hospital. (read more on NHRA.com)

NHRA News: Torco tribute Car on display at St. Vincent's in Little Rock (12/10/2007)

The car that was driven by Mike Ashley over 327 mph to victory at the Mac Tools NHRA U.S. Nationals will be on display Tuesday and Wednesday, December 11 and 12 at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center in Little Rock. Given the title "Purpose beyond Reason," the car is part of fund-raising efforts of the Eric Blake Faulkner Fund, and after its display will be taken to Scottsdale, Ariz. to be auctioned in mid-January at the Barrett-Jackson Classic Auto Auction with the funds raised earmarked for the Perinatal Bereavement Program at St. Vincent Hospital. (read more on NHRA.com)

NHRA News: Torco tribute Car on display at St. Vincent's in Little Rock (12/10/2007)

Great to hear this Angelo.....Hey, is the car being auctioned off as a "TURN KEY" deal, or is it the body/rolling chassis????

Timmah!

Great to hear this Angelo.....Hey, is the car being auctioned off as a "TURN KEY" deal, or is it the body/rolling chassis????

Timmah!

The car will be auctioned as a body-down/rolling chassis "show car" including a top & bottom rolling tool box set from Mac Tools that are painted to match the Foose design.

I am in Little Rock right now with Donnie and Hollie Faulkner at St. Vincent's Hospital where the car is on display and so far there has been a huge turnout. The reception this evening is expected to be an even bigger draw.

And the giving continues....A fantastic tribute to a great cause, and dang if that wasn't a special Indy with that car and team....huge props to Mike Ashley and the whole team.

Mike, Angelo, and all of Team Gotham are down to earth guys who are always willing to lend a hand.

Job Well Done Team Gotham

I watch the B-J auction every year. It'll be that much more special this year when they auction the car. Now, if my lottery ticket comes through for me I'll buy it! It'd be great to drop a cackle motor in, take it to the cruise night and break some windows, set off a few car alarms!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back