Fast Jack honored (1 Viewer)

....From NHRA.COM

NHRA News: Beckman to be honored in father's hometown this Saturday (9/28/2007)

I know this event will be a huge honor for Jack, but I also know his heart will be with the memory of Wally Parks. Jack is one of those Guy's who not only "GET'S IT" but teaches "IT" as well. When he won in Denver, I had the pleasure of Hanging with Jenna, Jason, Karen, Jack and the entire MTS crew. We were putting his stuff away in his Bus, and we started chatting about my Grandpa, who was a participant at the Santa Ana Drags in 1951. Jack started to tell me about the weather that day, who also competed, and who had the fastest times! He wasn't even born yet!!! But described it like he was there in attendance! He also grabbed my cell phone and proceded to call my Dad on his Birthday. All this, after he just won his 2nd national Event! Most of what I have learned, about the history of drag racing, (or what you old guys refur to as "THE GOOD OLD DAYS") came from my Dad or Fast Jack. Not that Jack lived during that time, because we both got (BAPTISED) to Drag Racing at OCIR in the mid 70's. I hope he enjoys this Honor, because he deserves it!

Oh and Randy....I'm writing in His name for President of the United States...and myself for Vice President! Last Election I wrote in Mickey Mouse, so I think this is a huge improvement!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back