ESPY awards- Steve Torrance best driver nominee-Vote now!! (1 Viewer)

X2

Good grief, it's a best driver of the year award, not a PC personality contest. You guys are unbelievable. You bitch and complain that drivers are too vanilla, too corporate, too PC, etc. in their interviews, but yet your fragile little feelings get hurt when Steve O' makes a few sarcastic remarks. You guys seriously need some thicker skin.

And BTW, should Steve actually win the ESPY, the NHRA will NEVER run with it and turn it into anything good for the sport. They are too freakin lazy.

Yes, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Rant over.
I remember when a few fans were bashing Leah about the way she wore her hat and Erica for taking a picture of her Wally in front of Greg Andersons trailer. Well I have had enough fun here for a few minutes...now its time to watch some more testing here at Norwalk.

Last edited:
I remember when a few fans were bashing Leah about the way she wore her hat and Erica for taking a picture of her Wally in front of Greg Andersons trailer. Well I have had enough fun here for a few minutes...now its time to watch some more testing here at Norwalk.

I still hate Leah's hat and that picture of Erica is my desktop background.

That was a class act for Steve to let his dads crew go help Dakin get their car ready for the final round. Now, if he can just get 10% of the Texas fans vote maybe he can win this thing. 🤞:D

That was a class act for Steve to let his dads crew go help Dakin get their car ready for the final round. Now, if he can just get 10% of the Texas fans vote maybe he can win this thing. 🤞:D
I thought so too. He did not have too but did anyway. 👍

Since it only takes a few seconds to vote, I'm sending people the link and telling them to vote. Lewis Hamilton is crazily talented, but it would be badass to have Steve win the Espy.

Since it only takes a few seconds to vote, I'm sending people the link and telling them to vote. Lewis Hamilton is crazily talented, but it would be badass to have Steve win the Espy.

Lewis who? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The 4th vote is in. I haven't voted this much since I did the daily voting tactic to help Guy Fieri win a food competition that made him the famous chef that he is today. I never thought about it but if he had not won that competition then there may not have been the tv show Drive Inns, Diners, and Dives and he may not have been able to sponsor Alan Johnsons TFD. It just happens that I was eating all last week at a diner next to the hotel I'm staying in here in NH that Guy shot an episode of his tv show in.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back