ESPN Qualifying Times (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Schedule
March 16
1:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m.
Qualifying

If you want to know why the ratings are so low there's your problem right there. very few people will stay up all night to watch anything that late. What does that tell the sponsors?

Schedule
March 16
1:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m.
Qualifying

If you want to know why the ratings are so low there's your problem right there. very few people will stay up all night to watch anything that late. What does that tell the sponsors?

March madness,......basketball, basketball, and more basketball. I would rather see the qualifing myself.

that's us Tim...

got my alarm set for 12:50 am. at least one house here on the southside will be up...

d'kid

Well we knew this a couple months ago. I think there's a reasonable argument that more people want to see live tournament games than tape delayed NHRA qualifying.
To be fair (and balanced) ESPN2 will be carrying the race 3 hours 6 thru 9 (EDT) Sunday.

and, yes, God bless TIVO!

I'll be up with ya Karl...flippin' channels between qualifying and the F1 race in Australia. :D I can take a nap during Bristol :D

No problem here! Just finished watching Sebring 12 Hours. Time for steak dinner then F1 starts on Speed at 8:30. You can bet College BB will run over - so there won't be much channel switching. In bed by midnight and up at 8:00 for NHRA audiocast - :cool:
You people live in the wrong place for viewing drag racing - sorry, just couldn't resist - ;)

I'll be up with ya Karl...flippin' channels between qualifying and the F1 race in Australia. :D I can take a nap during Bristol :D

Karl, Cheryl, I'll be burning the midnight oil also. I'm usually up late most everynight anyway, so I'll be tuning in regardless !

I'd rather see the basketball.

As would MOST of ESPN's viewership hence all the coverage ... only us weirdos like drag racing.

It will be on in less than an hour ... I am also watching F1 ... every team has the same ECU this year and the kick in the beanbag is that it was developed by Microsoft. Every car has a LCD screen in the steering wheel ... wonder who will be the first one who gets a blue screen?

Forza Kimi! Forza Felipe!

One problem... March Madness hasn't started yet. I still don't think that sends out a very good message but I guess that's just me.

Enjoyed the end of the CalState Fullerton/ UC Irvine game.

Drifted in and out mid show, caught all of Nitro.

d'kid

Call me an OLD Fa-- ,But I still miss TNN's American Sports Cavalcade ! With that show & all the great announcing of today ,OSCAR -WINNING show !

Ya know I'll take the trade off. If qualifying being on past midnight means that I get to see the finals at 6-9 like this weekend then I will take that every week.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back