Espn 3? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Does anyone have ESPN 3 hooked up so you are able to watch it on a High Definition TV? And if so, how did you do it?? Many thanks to all who are able to respond to this, have a super great week!

I'm not a techie BUT, I doubt if it is streamed in High Def.

I mean, very nice picture on a lap-top or even "normal" sized monitor but I suspect ( don't KNOW for certain) there are not enough lines of data to prevent a blown up picture from getting washed out.

Others may enlighted us.

There is wireless set ups that will convert pc to tv, but I don't think there is high def yet, when I watch espn 3 full size on my 25 inch monitor it gets pretty washed out at times

My laptop has an HDMI-Out port. I connected it right to my TV and clicked the full screen view button. During the Seattle race this summer, they appeared to be broadcasting in HD Quality. For the Indy race, it was not HD. I have not watched on ESPN3 since due to other commitments on Sundays, so I am not sure how they are broadcasting now.

My laptop has an HDMI-Out port. I connected it right to my TV and clicked the full screen view button. During the Seattle race this summer, they appeared to be broadcasting in HD Quality. For the Indy race, it was not HD. I have not watched on ESPN3 since due to other commitments on Sundays, so I am not sure how they are broadcasting now.

I used the HDMI output from laptop to the HD TV also....

Once I have access to espn3.com (hopefully before the last race), I'll fire it up on my Droid X phone and use the HDMI out to my TV that way.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back