Erica Enders race update (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
I was gonna post this in the previous "EE" post about Erica racing this past weekend. But that thread was hopelessly hijacked, so I'll leave it alone. :D Erica did quite well this past weekend running in the Pro-Am at Pinevalley raceway. She ended up losing to Britt Cummings in the finals..... I know Dave Connelly kept sharp while working on his new Pro Stock deal racing in the Super classes. Maybe Erica can do the same.......Way to go Erica!

QUICK ROD
Britt Cummings, Hammond, La., dragster, 8.908, 175.10 def. Erica Enders, Houston, Texas, dragster, 8.915, 174.83.

way to go erica !! runner up is not bad for her first bracket race in awhile. We need a lady in prostock and i hope things are moving forward with her quest for a return.

i love ee and courtney . nice job ee but i also gotta give props to the cummings boys(men)as they are some of my bros. they also had a killer weekend with multiple wins and r/u. some of the finest people out there bar none . . also dc is indeed one sharp tack when it comes to driving . ive seen post bout him buying ride etc etc ,hardly. but i wont go into that. some of the racing at the jegs us open couple weeks ago was just beyond belief. and dc was right there ( as it usually is at those big$$$ brk races) i'll let ee know that she got a few shout outs on the mater if she didnt peek at it already. peace scuba

You are right Gary she did good !! and Hijacked is correct , I always love this site for MANY years viewing and decided to join because of all the old pictures. I raced with her and KNOW WAY more than alot of others. I wish people would not bash ! Thats why I gave up responding . I have raced against her and she loves racing ! People are different but you have to give and take , I'm not perfect...? maybe , lol

We started racing Jr's towards the end of Erica and Courtney's Jr racing days. But I had a nice chat with Greg about racing with his kids before we jumped into the sport. He was very honest and straght forward and I always appreciated his comments. I think both of these girls have a ton of talent, and it's only a matter of time before Erica is back in her own ride.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back