Epping (1 Viewer)

cat

Nitro Member
I just checked the entry list and I guess a lot of the racers are skipping this event do to the fact they have to travel all the way to Colorado after NED. Hopefully we get some last minute entries. Salinas, Prock, Leah, Head and Scott Palmer for the throttle wacks. Kalitta not on there yet either.

None of the entry lists for the rest of the season are very pretty right now. Wait until it's actually the week of the race and then be worried if the numbers are still the same.

Interesting, for 2 weeks my Facebook has had an add about seeing Leah Pritchett compete at Epping and she's not even on the entry list. Bad look for NHRA marketing dept.

Drag race central has Leah & Mike Salinas appearing at Ned on the event preview page.
Hope so!
It would make sense for both of them to show up as they are gathering momentum.
Not a 16 car field as of yet but having both of them would make 15 for TF & 15 FC

I believe this evening is the deadline for entry. Hopefully we will see full pro fields by day's end. Having said that, Epping is probably the "smallest" national event on the NHRA schedule. It is similar to Bristol in that it lacks many categories of competition that we all love and admire. Bristol is nearby and I recognize that it's small size restricts racer count, I would imagine Epping has similar space limitations. In recent years, the proliferation of hospitality areas and support trailers for the professionals has exacerbated the space issue.

I never saw Lex on the entry list, and there were 13.
Maybe it could be one of these:
Lagana
Mercier
Ferre
Worm
And Hopefully not Palmer

I never saw Lex on the entry list, and there were 13.
Maybe it could be one of these:
Lagana
Mercier
Ferre
Worm
And Hopefully not Palmer
Lagana, Mercier, and Haddock are here...But I don't know about Worm.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back