Epping pics (1 Viewer)

bing

Nitro Member
Please like my page as there will more photos from Epping and then Joliet and Norwalk

Saturday pics lots of pretty girls and racing from 1000'

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.579379082120480.1073741840.534498026608586&type=1

Sunday pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.579417785449943.1073741841.534498026608586&type=1

Had a great weekend! 2 weeks down, 2 to go!

Please share my albums with your friends. If you are not on facebook I will put them on my website when I get home and edit them all. I am on a cheap laptop here and don't have the programs to do it right now.

Enjoy!!

Bing

Thanks for posting Bing, how was Epping? The crowd looked awesome on ESPN2, and all the racers seemed to like being there.

Thanks for posting Bing, how was Epping? The crowd looked awesome on ESPN2, and all the racers seemed to like being there.

The crowd was huge! I am sure you have all heard about the traffic problems. I know of atleast 2 drivers who had to get someone out to them on the 101 on a scooter so they could get to the track or they would have missed q3. There is 18000 seats in the place and everyone of them was taken but it did thin out a little as the day went on as it was stupid hot.

There were a few people around with signs saying tickets wanted. As for the place itself lets just say it has character, I love the old drag strips but after Bristol last week this place was a different experience but an enjoyable one.

I believe they have plans of upgrading the facility and with the crowd they got I am sure they will throw some money at the place before next year. It will be interesting come next year, a heap of newbies that will hopefully come back next year and bring some mates with them.

Luvin life!!

Bing

A big thanks to Corey, was great hanging with you bud!

Nice pics Darren! Thx for sharing!
For a site, checkout:

www.smugmug.com

Lisa Edmonson Tully & I use it (and others here too I think). She is way more of a professional photographer than I will ever be but it is a great site. I believe that there is a "free" way to use the site but I use the lowest end and it's only $40/year. Let me or her know if you have questions or want to sign up as we can "refer" and get a small ($5) discount for the new person & the referrer.

My link is: Wayne310's Photos

Lisa's link is: NitroStitch's Photos

Darren,
Awesome pictures, sir! It was great meeting you this weekend. Had a great time hanging in Boston today. Hope the rest of your trip is as good as the first part! See ya in Norwalk hopefully!

"Cheers" (haha):D
Corey

Darren,
Awesome pictures, sir! It was great meeting you this weekend. Had a great time hanging in Boston today. Hope the rest of your trip is as good as the first part! See ya in Norwalk hopefully!

"Cheers" (haha):D
Corey

Thanks mate. just spoke to my brother back home and told him we went to Cheers and I sat in Norm's spot. That was so cool. Thanks for everything mate, really hope you make it to Norwalk!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back