Englishtown shut down (1 Viewer)

Nick Name

Nitro Member
Englishtown shut down area

My apoplgies if this is already posted here, but this thread on page 7 or 8 has great photos of the Englishtown end of track that refutes some of the things that have been posted on some sites.

iB::Topic::More On Scott's Crash

Last edited:
My apologies if this is already posted here, but this thread on page 7 or 8 has great photos of the Englishtown end of track that refutes some of the things that have been posted on some sites.

Thanks Jay, but the photos just reinforce how bad that shutdown area and the net are. I realize that NHRA approved this for competition and that there are apparently no standards for nets. But . . . hollow poles, springs and pvc pipe?
JMHO

My apoplgies if this is already posted here, but this thread on page 7 or 8 has great photos of the Englishtown end of track that refutes some of the things that have been posted on some sites.

iB::Topic::More On Scott's Crash

Uhhhhhhhh...........

I saw the car from the end cam going in.

Didn't look as benign or innocent.

Try adding a manlift and trees to the equation.

Do those pics show the mushroom cloud that could be seen all the way from the starting line?

Didn't think so.

Sorry, I know you are just the messenger.

Don't mean to jump on your sh!t.

I will never believe that shutdown didn't kill him.

I know the solution for me.

Last time I'll go to that track.

Unless they change it.

REX

Those photos really send a chill through me. Maybe it's just the camera angle, but if I didn't know better (if you are in the right lane) it looks like you have to turn the car to the left to hit the net. I'm not bashing E-Town but I really don't like the way that looks down there.

Dave

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back