Enders to Elite Motorsports (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Sounds good!! Im sure she will be successful there,very good on power that team!!

I wonder why Rickie is stepping out of that car? I thought they were going to go full schedule next season with Mark Stockseth funding it?

in the 'line raced ingersoll' thread nick ferri stated on 11/14 that 'in about a
week we hope to make an announcement'.....doesn't get more accurate than that.

Last edited:
Before anybody starts to make any assumptions on why Erica will be driving our car next year. I want to clear it up now. Erica did not boot and we did not boot Rickie out of the seat of our race car. But as all of you know going racing isn't free! Unfortunately, Rickie could not get any backing going into next year. So please don't assume that's what happened. Rick and Rickie Jones are still a part of our team and will be at each and every race. If the proper funding can come along for Rickie and we can run a second car. He will be right back out there in the thick of it...
Nick

Erica finished only 167 points out of first, and missed 25% of the races. Give her a car that can contend, and she can take care of the rest.

You didn't think she had a car that could contend at Cagnazzi? I think she had more of a car at Cagnazzi than they do at Elite, at least based on her results for 2013! The problem was always funding, and obviously from what Nick said, she brought it to Elite! I'm guessing it's the Husky deal?

You didn't think she had a car that could contend at Cagnazzi? I think she had more of a car at Cagnazzi than they do at Elite, at least based on her results for 2013! The problem was always funding, and obviously from what Nick said, she brought it to Elite! I'm guessing it's the Husky deal?

Im not trying to bash anybody,but I think her chances are better at Elite!

Elite did win the last 2 races of the year.

Good luck to Elite and Erica.

I can't wait for the 2014 season to start

Huh? Michael, I read Paul's post very differently. It appears to me that he was averring that Erica drives well enough that she will do well as long as the car she's driving is competitive. I didn't read Paul's post as expressing the opinion that Cagnazzi had not given her a good car.
We'll know more when we see what happens in 2014!
Ed

Before anybody starts to make any assumptions on why Erica will be driving our car next year. I want to clear it up now. Erica did not boot and we did not boot Rickie out of the seat of our race car. But as all of you know going racing isn't free! Unfortunately, Rickie could not get any backing going into next year. So please don't assume that's what happened. Rick and Rickie Jones are still a part of our team and will be at each and every race. If the proper funding can come along for Rickie and we can run a second car. He will be right back out there in the thick of it...
Nick
Glad to see Rickie get his win in Pomona. He's an awesome kid.

Huh? Michael, I read Paul's post very differently. It appears to me that he was averring that Erica drives well enough that she will do well as long as the car she's driving is competitive. I didn't read Paul's post as expressing the opinion that Cagnazzi had not given her a good car.
We'll know more when we see what happens in 2014!
Ed

Yes, I see what you are saying Ed, looks like I did misinterpret Paul's post. Sorry Paul!

Yes, I see what you are saying Ed, looks like I did misinterpret Paul's post. Sorry Paul!

No problem Mr. Hayes. Ed is right though, I agree she had a great car last year. She didn't have the budget. I meant finishing that high and missing 6 races.......one can only guess how high she would have placed if she ran all 24.

I think that's fantastic news, I nearly jumped through the ceiling when the red car won Pomona! Is Richie driving next year as well?

I am really excited to see Erica and Elite Motorsports hook up together. This new driver team combo has got me pretty excited about the 2014 pro stock season. If that car runs as good next year as it did the last part of this year, and if Erica can drive as good as she did this year, then i think they may have a real good shot at taking home the 2014 pro stock championship trophy.

Last edited:
Any word as to what might happen to Dave Connolly and the rest of the Cagnazzi team? It would be nice to see Dave driving for Cagnazzi next year. I'm guessing they need a sponsor to step up and help fund the car.

Any word as to what might happen to Dave Connolly and the rest of the Cagnazzi team? It would be nice to see Dave driving for Cagnazzi next year. I'm guessing they need a sponsor to step up and help fund the car.

I thought Victor confirmed that both Dave and Shane will be driving next year under the new alliance. Maybe I heard that wrong.....

Sean D

Does history repeat itself?
Wasn't she with Cagnazzi and then her britches got a little to big and she left. Then had a few years of DNQ and sponsor and performance hunting. Then went back to Cagnazzi and lit the world on fire. Now maybe her britches get a little to big again and she off on another hunt for performance. I wish her well, but I think it stupid to leave a good thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back