Enders lands Mach 1 (1 Viewer)

Lets see so Mach 1 took Baca's sponsorship $ and distributed it to Ashley and Erica sounds like poo poo to me! :cool:
Their entitled to spend their $'s were ever they want maybe they feel they will get better exposure but I certainly don't like it!
I don't blame Erica or Ashley but Mach 1 should finish their commitment instead of pulling the carpet from under a well liked team such as Baca's.
This is what I was refering to about the DPR deal I hope they are in for the long haul. ;)

Lets see so Mach 1 took Baca's sponsorship $ and distributed it to Ashley and Erica sounds like poo poo to me! :cool:
Their entitled to spend their $'s were ever they want maybe they feel they will get better exposure but I certainly don't like it!
I don't blame Erica or Ashley but Mach 1 should finish their commitment instead of pulling the carpet from under a well liked team such as Baca's.
This is what I was refering to about the DPR deal I hope they are in for the long haul. ;)

How do you know they didn't finish the commitment to Baca and simply move on?

It's only a decal and a few bucks, not a vynil wrap guys...
MAJOR sponsor is still needed!!
She EE would need a hundred of those DECALS to compete...

Hey Ladies and Gents;

Before anyone gets all jiggy about the Mach 1 deal.

1.) I have no information about the Force arrangement with Mach 1 and it is none of my business. We are delighted to even be coincidentally mentioned in a press realease with JFR.

2.) On our end it is a services agreement in the form of an associate sponsorship. We will use them to ship engines and other heavy critical shipments for our raceing operation. We didnt take any of Baca's money or Mach 1's.

3.) We are still working on our Major Sponsorship prospects.

4.)We plan to race all 23 events

5.) We will work to use my business network to bring new major accounts to Mach 1.

Thanks for the ongoing interest and support.

Hey Ladies and Gents;

Before anyone gets all jiggy about the Mach 1 deal.

1.) I have no information about the Force arrangement with Mach 1 and it is none of my business. We are delighted to even be coincidentally mentioned in a press realease with JFR.

2.) On our end it is a services agreement in the form of an associate sponsorship. We will use them to ship engines and other heavy critical shipments for our raceing operation. We didnt take any of Baca's money or Mach 1's.

3.) We are still working on our Major Sponsorship prospects.

4.)We plan to race all 23 events

5.) We will work to use my business network to bring new major accounts to Mach 1.

Thanks for the ongoing interest and support.

Thanks for the info Greg and good luck this year. :)
I never insued that Baca's sponsor was taken from him what I was refering to is that Mach 1 took their money else were. :cool:

NO problem just wanted the straight scoop out so that no one gets creative or cranky.

GE

Mr. Enders
As a shipping manager, I can see where the Mach 1 deal is going to save you big bucks... best to you and Double E... ya'll made a fan fer life in Richmond.

getting the hook up thru business recomendations is a very good way to go....

i set up a deal in Cup for a company i worked for to pay a percentage to the team for all the business they sent our way.... basicly they were a sales rep for us.. and they got a slightly higher than sales rep percentage.... was a great deal.. till the company relised it was going to work and got scared of all the new business they were going to get.... scarred they couldn't fill the orders...lol.........

Billy

NO problem just wanted the straight scoop out so that no one gets creative or cranky.

GE

Way ta go Gregg! I wish your team all the best. I'd love to see Erica knock off some of the boys...as a (competitive) father of two girls, it's especially sweet when your girl competes and wins against the boys!

Best of luck...knock 'em out Erica!!!

Thanks Gregg for killing a perfectly good thread with the facts! What are people gonna get their panties in a bunch about now!

Best of luck to you and the team this year..

KB

Got something in the works with Kotex...I will keep everyone informed as it flows.....

KB:cool:
wtf?!!!
lol.gif

oh man that's funny!
We still cheer for and support ya Kevin!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back