Baca gets some funding (1 Viewer)

Hmm... they back out then decide to come back. Maybe it's because they realized it was a mistake in the first place?

Cool,

I was at a business meeting a few months ago and was introduced to the head at the time now he's the co head of Mach1. Told him that the only reason I had heard of their company and used them was due to the drag racing sponsorship with Baca and Force. They had just decided to not renew with Force and he explained why.

Glad to see that after a year away they decided to come back. Hey maybe someone actually listened to me:)

These guys have always been good to us. And their checks ALWAYS cash. So lets throw some love there way, as they are the only reason we were able to get David back out there :)

I love that he's back out there and that Mach1 will be on the car.

I wish I had 2 nickles to rub together so I could send something.
But anyways, THANK YOU MACH 1 air services!

Everyone go here: [noparse]www.mach1air.com[/noparse]

Mach 1 Global Services
Here is a vid I found there:

[vBTube]XC-MZr1nc_I[/vBTube]

btw, does anyone have vid of David making his car do the Electric slide at Vegas?

Last edited:
This is great news! They always seem to run well even with all the lay offs they never seem to miss a beat, Im betting they will throw down some good et's at pomona.

I'd be making sure I had the check in the bank before putting their name on the car this time.

Interesting, isn't it? Kalitta parks 1/3 of his fleet for lack of business and this company comes back into the sport. Question of the day, how much is it worth?

Interesting, isn't it? Kalitta parks 1/3 of his fleet for lack of business and this company comes back into the sport. Question of the day, how much is it worth?

Some business minds claim that businesses who push through and keep their name out there will come through this downturn better off than those that hunker down too much or worse pack up and leave.

I've already been a Mach 1 customer (and a happy one at that) due to their previous involvement, I am very happy that they are back.

SWEET! I now have someone to root for in Top Fuel again! Since Hillary and Grubby are parked, I was getting worried that I had no drivers out there anymore. ;)

Thank you Mach 1!

Everyone go here: [noparse]www.mach1air.com[/noparse]

Mach 1 Global Services
Here is a vid I found there:

[vBTube]XC-MZr1nc_I[/vBTube]

This is a great video. I have seen a couple of other videos like this one which were created by Baca's son David. Does anyone know if David Jr did this one too?

Yeah, DJ (my little brother) makes all of our videos. He's amazing at what he does. He is actually going to school in Southern California for video production. So look for some great new videos this season! And I'm pretty sure we don't have the electric slide from Vegas, but if anyone does damnnnn... that would sure be a great closing for one of his videos ;)

Hope to see you all at Pomona!

Yeah, DJ (my little brother) makes all of our videos. He's amazing at what he does. He is actually going to school in Southern California for video production. So look for some great new videos this season! And I'm pretty sure we don't have the electric slide from Vegas, but if anyone does damnnnn... that would sure be a great closing for one of his videos ;)

He does nice work. Look forward to seeing more.

Alex, thank you for answering my question. I thought it looked like DJ's work. I really like the video he did a few years ago that was filmed during the American Wheels days and was set to Creed. Is there any chance you guys could post it?

Thanks!

UPDATE

They made a new video :cool:

[vBTube]KlLDyqV7PLo[/vBTube]

Last edited:
Now that was 'twitchin...

thanks for the hook-up PF.... And
THANKS BACA Motorsports

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back