Driver/rider let go during qualifying!!! (1 Viewer)

1/16 is T-Peds pair Karl ;).....thats only one that really matters

MFM

Yeah, but 3/14 is Gary and Robert... if Jeffy Blue beats Tony, then the outcome of that pair will bring up the "blocker/Diver" implications.... If Tony wins... then that match is just for 2nd... you know how I'm leaning on the 8/9 pair... I like Ace and all, but I like Unk and Bernie more.... :)

d'kid

MFM

Yeah, but 3/14 is Gary and Robert... if Jeffy Blue beats Tony, then the outcome of that pair will bring up the "blocker/Diver" implications.... If Tony wins... then that match is just for 2nd... you know how I'm leaning on the 8/9 pair... I like Ace and all, but I like Unk and Bernie more.... :)

d'kid

Let's go #9!!!!!!:D:D

And Jeff A., round 1 is for THE POWER TRIO FROM YYZ!!!:)

Even though you have retired from the mater race calls, you still pull out simple but good nicknames! :)

We need to call races again, it provided fun chat and good laughs.

ATTN RAY, Take a rest this weekend we miss you

MV

we ahhh.... can't.... copyright and re-broadcast... just like we can't copy and paste from Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 or NHRA.com... can just legally post links...

here's my understanding
we can comment on runs, but posting times and pass after pass in realtime is a big no-no... hence the nicknames and critics of the passes... which makes posting during qualifying useless...

d'kid

MV

we ahhh.... can't.... copyright and re-broadcast... just like we can't copy and paste from Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 or NHRA.com... can just legally post links...

here's my understanding
we can comment on runs, but posting times and pass after pass in realtime is a big no-no... hence the nicknames and critics of the passes... which makes posting during qualifying useless...

d'kid

So we could get sued by the bigs? :(

MV

here's my understanding

d'kid
Some people on here (*cough* mods *cough) need to get a grip of what the law really says! It's not illegal to quote!
Under § 107 of the Copyright Act, "the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies ...for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting ... is not an infringement of copyright." ...use of still images captured from the original broadcast is fair use because it (1) is transformative, (2) depicts a work that has already been published, and voluntarily, by the copyright holder, (3) is a very small fraction of the complete copyrighted work, and (4) does not lessen the market value of the original work.
That came from Wizbangblog.com but nearly all political blogs have wording on thier sites that is similar. How do you think they're able to copy/paste portions of articles or entire articles, or picstures from newssites and other sources for comment all the time? It's not because they're stupid and they're breaking the law, it's because they've consulted attorneys (some of the blogs are run by attorneys) and it's perfectly legal for them to quote pieces at length for the reasons listed above.

Last edited:
So we could get sued by the bigs? :(

let's just say they could... and J-rod for letting us do it... you've noticed links to stories... and pictures... listen to the disclaimer at the beginning and end of anything you see on ESPN or any network broadcast... the same disclaimers are on every page at NHRA.com, and I'm sure at 1320TV, Summit, Torco, DRO... I just picked up 5 paperbacks, and they all say the same thing....

just the way it is...

d'kid

very simple... no dive....no ride! remember matt s dad was suspened from a series recently for the year. icky ricky. wonder what the odds are angies loses first round? hmmmmmmm kinda like last week when cruz struck the tires against tony after making great runs all weekend. this team stuff is ruining the sport. enjoy the win matt, luckily nobody pays attention to the bikes so it will be you and dads little secrect.

And if Matt wins I've found the perfect shirt for Angie:

d_221.jpg
Somebody buy her this shirt, she did her job today.

Does anyone thing this rider change was PRE arranged ???
Or do you think Angie just carries her leathers and helmet around to the races hoping for a ride ???
Sounds fishy to me............
But she DOVE as scripted:rolleyes:..................

Angie has been testing the bike a bit . And left her leathers in the trailer after rockingham with the rush to get out of there . O well Good Job MATT and Angie !!!!!

Angie has been testing the bike a bit . And left her leathers in the trailer after rockingham with the rush to get out of there . O well Good Job MATT and Angie !!!!!
A North Carolina rider just leaves their leathers in a trailer going west for last races and then just happens to show up at the race? BS!

Angie has been testing the bike a bit . And left her leathers in the trailer after rockingham with the rush to get out of there .

WHAT ?????????????????
She left her FITTED leathers in the truck that was going all the way to the WEST COAST ......because she was in a hurry ????
BOGUS ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):rolleyes::eek:

Think what ya want but there was no conspiracy . Rivas has been in the dog house for awhile with matt and rickie .And he ran his mouth at the worn gtime and got sent packing .And if i was angie I would have been right there on stanby to jump in the show .I can tell you there is a standy by rider for most of the PSB teams if things dont go as planed .I dont think I remember a conspiracy when GT Tonglet lost his ride to eddie ?????

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back