Dougie & Scotty K. flying Chip Foose scheme in Indy (1 Viewer)

Pretty cool!

Hey, if anyone is going to Indy and Foose is there signing autographs again would someone PLEASE get me one? I'm wanting one of his "dragster" autographs. PLEASE!
:D

Michele, what a modest request...me, I'd be asking them to beg him to overhaul my car. Heh.

My poor Mustang needs a new windshield, it's a got a leaky exhaust header, the a/c leaks, I think I need a new alternator and I've worn out the hinges on the driver's side door. Someone backed into me two weeks ago and punched a hole in my front bumper (I need to call the guy...saw the hole a couple days later. Sigh.) and mangled my front license plate. My car could use a paint touch up, too. Chip? Help?

Heh.

I love Chip Foose, I love Overhaulin' and I'm stoked to see he's connected himself with some drag racers.

Does Dougie still hold the undefeated record when flying the Chip Foose paint scheme's? I know he had for a while...he has had quite a few now...

Michelle, you mean his signing one of the Hero cards?

Joe,

I'm not exactly sure what he used to sign his autograph on. What he does is sign his name with one of his famous drawings. At the races that drawing happens to be his rendition of a dragster. I hope that makes sense.
:)

Hey... I'll post pictures here after Chip signs the dashboard of my new Chip Foose Mustang that I'm going to win!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back