Doug Kalitta (1 Viewer)

We all know Doug lost a championship to THE RUN. This time around it was the 3.737 329.99 run both he and Leah ran. She gets the lane choice because she did it first. They took the better lane that day. Great for TSR , but what are the chances of both of them running exact times and speed in the same round and would face each other in the next round. Scary for Doug

IMO yesterday really showed just how hard it is to tune these nitro cars in changing conditions, especially when the pressure is on to win.
some of the best talent out there tried to dance on the edge, and went just a little too far. both lanes; and then there could
be parts not behaving like they should too.......tasca said in losing interview, 'we were trying to run this, and it ran that, we have to figure out what happened'
.......while wilk blasts to a 3.86 to get the win. you just never know ...... last weekend in st. louis leah was favorite; clay picked up huge in final to drive around her.

The Doug Kalitta Curse is now inaffect.
have to remember, doug was no where near the points lead after indy. points post-indy.
1. Justin Ashley 1,250
2. Steve Torrence 1,186
3. Antron Brown 1,076
4. Leah Pruett 954
5. Brittany Force 943
6. Doug Kalitta 867
7. Mike Salinas 855
8. Austin Prock 838
9. Clay Millican 799
10. Josh Hart 768
11. Shawn Langdon 733
12. Tony Schumacher 602

points today
1. Leah Pruett 2,414
2. Doug Kalitta 2,410
3. Steve Torrence 2,401
4. Justin Ashley 2,306
5. Antron Brown 2,304
6. Mike Salinas 2,283
7. Clay Millican 2,270
8. Brittany Force 2,249
9. Austin Prock 2,195
Tony Schumacher 2,195
11. Shawn Langdon 2,166
12. Josh Hart 2,129

We all know Doug lost a championship to THE RUN. This time around it was the 3.737 329.99 run both he and Leah ran. She gets the lane choice because she did it first. They took the better lane that day. Great for TSR , but what are the chances of both of them running exact times and speed in the same round and would face each other in the next round. Scary for Doug

It's like deja vu all over again

I’m staying focused on the task at hand - run by run, round by round. I’ve been cheering for Doug (in a drag car) since 1998 and not stopping now. Before that it was in the sprints and stock car and that worked out pretty good in ‘94 LOL. And before that it was my Dad and I cheering for Senior on his ice bike.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back