Don Prudhomme Collection (1 Viewer)

Vintage Prudhomme Helmet Tin

Now that is going to sell like hot cakes. What a neat idea!

If I wasn't so out of work right now...

-90% Jimmy

Love them 'Blood headlights on the yellow Cuda...

Took some hair to drive that one, I bet... :D

seeing the 70 hot wheels cuda in person at the 50th us nationals was the biggest thrill of the event- what a fine piece of drag racing history!!!

I just loved the restored hauler---took bunches of photos at Pomona. It was great to see you guys get the Mongoose hauler---cant wait to see it finished and see the pair together. Thanks for sharing these pieces of history with all of us.:D:D:D

Is the shop in Vista open to the public? I'm going to be in the area next month and would love to see it. The Snake is my fave.

Is the shop in Vista open to the public? I'm going to be in the area next month and would love to see it. The Snake is my fave.

I was in Vista a while back picking up a welding machine I won on eBay. Kicking myself for not stopping in to ask that question in person. Snake is still one of the coolest cats of all time, in my book.

There is a scene in wheels of fire were he walks into a poker game between Tharpe, Meyer, Dave Mac. and the C&H guys. He strolls up and asks 'Anyone got change for a thousand?' Thats why the snake will be the coolest cat in drag racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back