Division 3's Kelly and Williams Receive Green Cross Award (1 Viewer)

WB_Strip

Nitro Member
I got this E-mail from Rich today and though that I would post it I dont know how many of you race at a nhra event were the Safety Teams are at but it sure is nice to know that they are there when you really need them

Everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce that Mike Kelly and Harold Williams, two members of the NHRA North Central Division Certification Team have been awarded from HURST Jaws of Life, the Green Cross Award. This award was presented for the September 24, 2006 incident at National Trail Raceway in Hebron, Ohio. Mike and Harold were instrumental in the care and extraction of Seven time NHRA North Central Division Champion Danny Townsend from his Top Alcohol Funny Car after running off the end of the track, through the sand trap and into the catch net. I personally witnessed Mike and Harold during this incident and can say they took control of the situation and completed all tasks at hand very professionally. With a great NHRA North Central Division safety crew that has plenty of training, I feel confident that NHRA Division 3 racers who have a problem can be assured the the best safety crew are coming to help you out.

Ritch Bowers
North Central Division Services Coordinator

Here here!!!!!!!! great job guys, I have been around Div 3 for many years they have always been the best!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back