Digiorno Pizza sponsor Yas Marina TF'r (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
noticed recently rod's yas marina tf'r was on entry list for BIR; article
states DiGiorno Pizza sponsor via parent company Nestle and cross
promotion with Walmart.

hats off to the folks @ Vandergriff Motorsports
really great stuff - best wishes for their 10 race campaign.

DIGIORNO PIZZA SIGNS WITH HOT ROD FULLER

Last edited:
All the more reason to enjoy the 4 Digiorno Pizzas I have in the freezer !
Red Barron needs to step up to the plate !

Pizza Battles are a good thing !
Oh and be sure to let the teams hand out samples to crowds at the warm ups !
Nitro Flavored Pizza ! Wheels Up Pepperoni ! Accelerated Anchovies ! Twice sticky cheese !

Check out the Famous name on the Super Gas car door in my Avatar currently being built at Taylor Lasitors Shop in Houston !
Been a long time since Candies !
Must be in the blood !

Last edited:
The rendering of the car looked like they used a crayon. For representing a big company like Nestle they could of spend some extra dollars to have a professional to draw it up.

I'm sure they know where to come Glenn...

At one time Greg Ozubko (GOS Motorsport) did all the Vandergriff work and I assumed that with Rod running the Yas Marina car out of the Vandergriff stable that Greg would be dealing with their design work, but it doesn't look like it. If I'd known that Rod would have been releasing this I could have easily have been persuaded to do the team a pretty good deal ;-)

DiGiorno Pizza's are really good so I'll have no problem supporting this sponsor with all my pizza buys.

DiGiorno, thanks for supporting drag racing and Rod Fuller, NHRA fans are very loyal and I'm sure this will help your business.

Rod is a talented and entertaining competitor and I'm sure he will represent your brand very well.

(Also sent directly to DiGiorno)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back