Did Langdon say what i think he said? (1 Viewer)

Slowpoke96z28

Nitro Member
Did he really throw the phrase of the week on TV after Q3? OMG, I about fell out of the chair. And the next thing shown on screen being EE did not help things at ALL.

Did he really throw the phrase of the week on TV after Q3? OMG, I about fell out of the chair. And the next thing shown on screen being EE did not help things at ALL.
No idea, can you paraphrase plz?

OK, at the risk of getting banned (I hope not).
And, I have not seen the Landon interview referenced above, so I have no idea about it.

EDIT: OK, I've thought better of it. I removed the direct link to the video.

Go to YouTube and search for this title.

Hawk Tuah ---- on that thang​

Last edited:
I just saw the Langdon interview. It sure sounded like he said hawk tuah....but I'm not sure. Nor am I sure that IF he did, what the reference was for in the context of the interview.

Was the interview on NHRA.tv or Fox?
I know it was on Fox. If I recall....because I just watched all 3 shows in a row, even though I was at the races all weekend lol....that it was towards the very end of the "Qualifying Round 2" show.

Not sure about the .NHRA.TV, we all know sometimes NHRA.TV will piggy back the Fox broadcast when they overlap each etc. If for example a race delay runs into the scheduled start of the Fox broadcast. If that makes sense.

I know it was on Fox. If I recall....because I just watched all 3 shows in a row, even though I was at the races all weekend lol....that it was towards the very end of the "Qualifying Round 2" show.

Not sure about the .NHRA.TV, we all know sometimes NHRA.TV will piggy back the Fox broadcast when they overlap each etc. If for example a race delay runs into the scheduled start of the Fox broadcast. If that makes sense.
Thank you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back