Denver and Brainerd postponed (1 Viewer)

I believe the death rate is about 3.2%.
Ted, I thought your number looked high so I checked the Johns Hopkins website: U.S. cases as of today: 5,113, 906, Deaths: 163681 =3.2%. You were right on the money. That said, I flew to Indy 1 and 3 and plan on still attended NHRA races. Last weekend I spent a lot of time in the west grandstand where very few people were sitting so I had almost an entire section to myself. I am taking appropriate precautions with mask and social distancing but I am not willing to be stuck in my house for the foreseeable future. That's my decision but I won't criticize others for a different decision, as long as they are acting responsibly.

got home last nite from a very fun and successful weekend at BIR. $10k to win box/no-box bracket racing each day (a no-box stocker took the win saturday), as well a
shootout race held on friday, S/SS combo, a few other sportsman classes, bike/sled, and jr. dragster. a few hearty campers/spectators, but mainly just racers, and there were a lot.
track prep was great. turn-out was great (considering cedar falls, ia also hosted a good purse race). even took a lap thru the empty zoo late yesterday. the big show is fun to watch, but
great friends, family, and racing = the same great weekend @ BIR.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back