Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Charlotte Four-Wide (1 Viewer)

Makers fixers logo.jpg
Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
NHRA Four-Wide Nationals – Concord, NC
Pre-Race Report

Coming off back-to-back #1 qualifying sessions for the Snap-on® "Makers and Fixers" Dodge® SRT® Hellcat®, Cruz Pedregon and team are on the road to North Carolina for the second of two NHRA season four-wide races. Cruz has taken home the Wally from the zMAX Dragway Four-Wide Nationals before and the team is looking to repeat that kind of performance.
"We’ve been racing to the limits the tracks can hold, and I love the track in Charlotte. I’ve made some of my best runs here, so it will be exciting to watch the weekend unfold with the power we’re getting out of the Snap-on car,” says Cruz. “We plan to stick with the tuning program we have in place to continue the momentum we’ve gained in the last two races. We’ve actually had to slow the car down some, but we’re ready to see what it can do here in Charlotte.”
On the side of Cruz’s car this weekend is Snap-on Nitro Franchisee Adam Lambert. He’s an avid drag racing fan who’s working on a car of his when he’s not busy with his Snap-on business. He’s had his franchise for almost three years now. Adam says his customers have become friends, and his favorite part of the work is getting to see them each week on his route. Even though he’s been to the Four-Wides here before, it will be his first time to meet Cruz and hang out with him in the pit.
The Snap-on Funny Car continues to highlight “Makers & Fixers.” Check out the Makers and Fixers among us on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page. Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back