Crew Chief Musical Chairs! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Poynter leaves JFR and moves to Tuttle/JR. West "resigns" and moves to Millican. Two questions come to mind . . . 1. Is the fourth JFR team being disbanded? and 2. What is West's role on the Millican team - is Mike gone or is Johnny a consultant (again) in an attempt to turn around a miserable start?
A lot of races to go until the "Chase" :rolleyes: starts and Silly Season is in full swing! St. Louis should be very interesting.

Johnny West worked on Millicans team before with Klober. I assume it's going to be just like before.

I find it strange that there is swapping like that between to Skull sponsored teams.

I also find it interesting that someone from JFR going to help out with all the
rumors that JR may get a ride with JFR next season.

Poynter leaves JFR and moves to Tuttle/JR. West "resigns" and moves to Millican. Two questions come to mind . . . 1. Is the fourth JFR team being disbanded? and 2. What is West's role on the Millican team - is Mike gone or is Johnny a consultant (again) in an attempt to turn around a miserable start?
A lot of races to go until the "Chase" :rolleyes: starts and Silly Season is in full swing! St. Louis should be very interesting.

Hmmm..being the smarta$$ I am...could it be a Baca Conspiracy? I mean Poynter & West both were crew chiefs for Baca, he and Millican are buddies and Mach-1 who was his sponsor last year is now a sponsor for JFR....hmmm.. why isn't Rick Henkleman in the mix somewhere here?? :rolleyes:

T

Hmmm..being the smarta$$ I am...could it be a Baca Conspiracy? I mean Poynter & West both were crew chiefs for Baca, he and Millican are buddies and Mach-1 who was his sponsor last year is now a sponsor for JFR....hmmm.. why isn't Rick Henkleman in the mix somewhere here?? :rolleyes:

T

I dont know if you know this but kevin worked for JFR before Baca. He has 5 championship rings. Kevin is a great guy and is driven to be the best. He would be an asset to any team. Congrats KP !! I think you will find Rick Henkleman working on the Big O Tires A/F car. I believe it is the car he used to drive.:D

I dont know if you know this but kevin worked for JFR before Baca. He has 5 championship rings. Kevin is a great guy and is driven to be the best. He would be an asset to any team. Congrats KP !! I think you will find Rick Henkleman working on the Big O Tires A/F car. I believe it is the car he used to drive.:D

Yes..I know he used to work for JFR prior to Baca.. Who's driving the Big O car if Wyndham is doing ProStock now?

T

Hey Sandy,
do you know if David has any plans to race Sonoma this year?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back