Congratulations to Doug Kalitta and Connie (1 Viewer)

at the beginning of the year, how many folks would have picked these two cars to have one race for all the glory? definitely not me.
both these cars turned their program around mid season and found great combinations. i'm a mn vikings fan, so watching that final round
was........lets just say i'm used to being disappointed. i jumped off the couch as doug pulled ahead. what a killer run for the big win!
congrats to doug and the kalitta organization. one of the real feel good stories of recent years.

Last edited:
at the beginning of the year, how many folks would have picked these two cars to have one race for all the glory? definitely not me.
both these cars turned their program around mid season and found great combinations. i'm a mn vikings fan, so watching that final round
was........lets just say i'm used to being disappointed. i jumped of the couch as doug pulled ahead. what a killer run for the big win!
congrats to doug and the kalitta organization. one the real feel good stories of recent years.
One thing is for sure,aj's job is secure lol. Wonder what the plans are for langdons car?

Spoke to Doug in Bristol probably twenty years ago. One of if not the nicest pro drivers I've had the privilege of talking to. Been wanting him to win the championship since then. What a relief! Congratulations.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back