Congratulations to Chris Abbott and Happy birthday Melanie! (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Congratulations to DPR's Chris Abbott on the birth of his daughter!

Happy Birthday to Melanie Troxel too!

Looks like we've got 2 great reasons to bring home the Indy Wally. Good luck this weekend! :)

P.S. Note to Tommy - a surprise is not a surprise if you announce it in the blog. :eek:

Last edited:
Congratulations to DPR's Chris Abbott on the birth of his daughter!

Happy Birthday to Melanie Troxel too!

Looks like we've got 2 great reasons to bring home the Indy Wally. Good luck this weekend! :)

P.S. Note to Tommy - a surprise is not a surprise if you announce it in the blog. :eek:

Charles,

I read TJ's blog before reading your post, and I thought the same thing about his surprise for Melanie. Maybe he told her to stay away from his blog yesterday, or else maybe he thought it wouldn't be posted until late in the day when they would already have done all the celebrating. Not sure, but his was the most recent blog update. He even mentioned the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, the Countdown to the Championship, and his feelings were positive about it. I wonder about the rest of the drivers/teams. Especially after they really consider the fact that they are still racing against all the same cometitors (same as NASCAR) during the final 6 races. It has to feel a little contrived if you start being segregated like what will happen, and the focus is on the ELITE-8 more than those outside the ELITE-8 when they still might get beat 1st Round by a 9-16 or worse competitor.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melanie! You are my favorite female Pro competitor!

Congratulations to Chris Abbot and his wife too.

Charles,

I read TJ's blog before reading your post, and I thought the same thing about his surprise for Melanie. Maybe he told her to stay away from his blog yesterday, or else maybe he thought it wouldn't be posted until late in the day when they would already have done all the celebrating. Not sure, but his was the most recent blog update. He even mentioned the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, the Countdown to the Championship, and his feelings were positive about it. I wonder about the rest of the drivers/teams. Especially after they really consider the fact that they are still racing against all the same cometitors (same as NASCAR) during the final 6 races. It has to feel a little contrived if you start being segregated like what will happen, and the focus is on the ELITE-8 more than those outside the ELITE-8 when they still might get beat 1st Round by a 9-16 or worse competitor.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melanie! You are my favorite female Pro competitor!

Congratulations to Chris Abbot and his wife too.

Good points. I imagine Mel knew something beforehand. Otherwise I hope she can act surprised. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back