Congratulations are in order for... (1 Viewer)

Don't you mean Shelley did a BAD job of losing the semi finals??? ;) :D

Brought back memories of Larry Minor and Gary Beck at (C'bus, or was it Baton Rouge) back in '82 or '83.

It was good to see her get a win although I was rooting for fellow Dallas/Aussie Troy Critchley.

Brought back memories of Larry Minor and Gary Beck at (C'bus, or was it Baton Rouge) back in '82 or '83.

It was good to see her get a win although I was rooting for fellow Dallas/Aussie Troy Critchley.

That was crazy when she ran Jay. For those of you who dont know what we are talking about, Shelly had to race Jay in the semis. He's leading the pts. As soon as they leave Jay's car goes dead right and he shut off so he doesnt cross the finish line. Well Shelly see's this, so she shuts off and Jay starts coming again. Well she then realized she was still going to beat him so she pulled the chute and tried slowing down but she still beat him there. The people in the stands were going nuts about how crazy it was, and I was like, Sure that wasnt on purpose. Next time Shelly, why dont you just cross the center line and make it official or leave the car in the pits period and let Jay take a solo. It was funny.

'83 Baton Rouge! :D

Feels good to know that I'm not the only person that stores all that junk in my brain....LOL :cool:

Tom Schmidt's shop is only a few miles from where I work, I have seen him in here from time to time, and we deliver parts to him also. Good to see a local guy do well.

I really thought Jay did a worse job of loosing, look how far he let her get out on him, niether one of them wanted to win it! Was awesome for Shelly to win it all though!
eccaf768.jpg

eccaf769.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back