Congrats to the new Champions (1 Viewer)

stitcherbob

Nitro Member
Congrats to Erica, Troy and Antron!

Great to see them win in their cars instead of sitting on the sidelines waiting for fate. Too bad Ant and Troy didn't win their races, but EE made up for it winning at Vegas again

Last edited:
[Pretty much year long domination by Erica and "catching fire at the right time" by Antron.
Two really great people - they do the NHRA proud!

Congrats to Antron and EE!! Well deserved wins! I'm torn in Funny Car. I would really like to see Jack win another one, especially for Terry Chandler. On the other hand, I would love to see Del pull it off for Connie and Scott. Plus, Del would only be the third person to win in both TF and FC. Hoping Jerry Savoie slays goliath in PSB also!!

GO DEL !!!! .... Win one for Connie. I'm sick and tired of DSR winning all the nitro championships.

If weather is right at pomona, fc et record may come into play. should be a great final.

EE has put on one of the most impressive streaks of killer lights that I can remember.

the best part has been watching her and Greg A run against each other in qualifying like it was the final round of racing ... and her beating him almost every time :D
I was surprised to see them talking to each other across the roof of Gregs car. Maybe he's finally realized she the real thing or maybe wife told him to get his head out his ass and show some respect.

That .000 in the final drew lots of oohs and aahs but I bet the team and possibly even Erica would have rather seen another .012.

Erica is hands down the best driver and most competitive person we have in drag racing now. I saw her " killer instinct " last year and said to myself this is the new shirley.
Id like to see her move in to fuel because i think she can make history.

Erica needs to stay right where she is...Pro Stock needs her, and Shirley became famous for dominating in TF after trying several different classes. Erica dominates in her first chosen pro class. Unless P/S fails miserably she will draw more women into racing through the doorslammer classes than nitro....

we remember famous P/S drivers by nicknames, etc...."Grumpy", "Mr Four Speed", "California Flash", "WJ"....Erica has "EE" so far but needs a catchy nickname (and not Cha-Cha!):D

The wackiest championship was Troy Coughlin Sr in Pro Mod. There were 10 races in Pro Mod with 10 different winners, and Troy wasn't one of them.

I second all of the congrats for EE. She has been spectacular all year, as has her Elite team. I hope they know something we don't putting her in a Dodge next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back