Congrats to the Don! (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
Congrats to Don Schumacher on his induction to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega. Always good to see the straight line folks get recognized alongside the rest of the racing community!

I second the congratulations Don! What you have done over the years is nothing short of amazing and the honor of the hall of fame is well deserved.

Third...LOL

Been watching you, and your teams since the late sixties... missed you when you stepped away... glad when you came back...

THANK YOU

d'kid

He has made quite the impact on drag racing. Owner/driver to the strongest multi-car team. From Wonderbread to the Army. I am itching to see the tribute car. Good to see him "in".

***CONGRATS INDEED*** Well deserved. (a little over due) imo. But we won't go there. I'm another long time fan like some above. I remember seeing the Stardust at old DETROIT dragway many years ago. Right up to your open house at Indy each year. THANKS for what you've done for the sport.

Does anyone have any video of the induction speech? I've heard that Tony's introduction was fantastic and was hoping to see it. Listening to him address the young soldiers on a Sunday morning never gets old. Congratulations to Don and the entire Schumacher team!

Don, Congrats on your induction into the hall of fame for all the contributions you have giving to the sport of professional drag racing...from its infancy to the powerhouse worldwide sport that it is today. This couldn't happen to a better person such as yourself. a true professional on and off the drag strip.all you drivers follow the exemplary ways you have paved especially Tony. Thanks again for all you services to "Our"sport.

I am very happy for you Don.
Few people have risen to the hieghts you have in buisness , family, and motorsports, and no one has done more to keep Nitro Drag racing on the map than you and you're people.

Job well done man!

Congrats, Don! I wasn't around in the 60's but it's been impressive to see how you've grown your racing program over the past 15 years or so since your return. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back