Congrats to Jay Payne and Duane Shields!!! (1 Viewer)

I was glad to see Jay get a win, especially after leaving 75 minutes before the tree was activated in Seattle last week. :eek:

Bill, that was a great rebound after Seattle! BTW Duane's Site is back up at www.shieldsracing.com

Needed a 'W' bad, no question! As for Seattle, it has always been my understanding that in a "first or worst" situation, a lane violation (Taylor crossing the centerline) is worse than say, a redlight or leaving before the tree is activated. I'm assuming that Jay needed to have the tree activated before leaving in order to win that particular round, correct? Thanks for the site heads-up, Rich.

Needed a 'W' bad, no question! As for Seattle, it has always been my understanding that in a "first or worst" situation, a lane violation (Taylor crossing the centerline) is worse than say, a redlight or leaving before the tree is activated. I'm assuming that Jay needed to have the tree activated before leaving in order to win that particular round, correct? Thanks for the site heads-up, Rich.

Bill,

Yes. If the tree was activated, and a time would have been registered for Jay, he would have won the race. He left sooo early, and I never heard if he couldn't hold it or what happened.

It was weird, for sure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back